参照 : 571605
Machine Operator (Laminating) - 3rd Shift
- 公開日 : 25/08/2019
- 公開日 : 25/08/2019
The Machine Operator (Laminating) is responsible for the safe, efficient operation of a laminating machine to produce laminated products to various specifications. Performs and operates job functions with safety, quality and efficiency in mind and in accordance with specific process sheets and operational parameters. The Laminating Operator has overall responsibility for the quality of the product they are producing and must have excellent attention to detail with regard to the materials visual aspects as well as additional product specifications.
**Hours for this position are Sunday - Thursday - 11:00 pm to 7:00 am**
Demonstrates safety awareness and safe work practices
Safe, efficient operation of laminating machine to include:
- Must have the following:
- Basic mathematical abilities, to include decimals,percentages and understanding spec requirements
- Basic reading, comprehension, communication and writing skills
- Ability to read a tape measure within 1/16 of an inch
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to follow process sheets and instructions
- Be able to climb a ladder, and be comfortable working at heights and around equipment in continuous motion, as well as working with hands at waist height for periods of time
- Excellent attention to detail - capable of detecting visual defects in material - good vision
- Dependable and thorough
- Excellent attendance and work ethic
- Great attitude/flexibility and willing to learn about processes and equipment
- Strong adherence to policies and procedures, to include, safety, environmental, health, quality and operational
- Ability to be open-minded to differences and treat others with respect and dignity
- Able to work overtime
- 1 Year Manufacturing experience, preferred
- 1 year ISO experience, preferred
- 1 year WCM (World Class Manufacturing/Lean) experience, preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics is one of seven businesses within the Innovative Materials Sector, which is spear-heading the advancement of innovation within the Group. Performance Plastics is a recognized leader in the advanced polymer technology market with access to state-of-the-art manufacturing and research & development facilities around the world.
Through close partnerships with our business leaders, our team works to support the achievement of business goals while emphasizing the PPL values of accountability, trust, initiative, respect and helping.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.