参照 : 571581
Production Operator - Night Shift
- 公開日 : 23/08/2019
- 公開日 : 23/08/2019
Operator is expected to safely produce the highest quality products in the silicone industry, following the standards of operation as set forth by SGPPL, Beaverton. Safely and proficiently operate equipment & tools with limited supervision including OJT & trouble shooting processes/equipment. Proficient at QAD system, accurate data entry, material & supplies reconciliation, and packet closure. Follow pertinent SOP and MOP guidelines, inspect product, and complete paperwork with limited supervision. Operator is expected to safely produce the highest quality products in the silicone industry, following the standards of operation as set forth by SGPPL, Beaverton.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Good eye/hand coordination, good manual dexterity required.
- Machine operating experience helpful.
- Attention to detail is important.
- Good work ethic (both safe and quality), efficient and willingness to perform all required work with good attendance.
- Understand all SOP's that are associated with job, quality, ISO and GMP.
- Proficient at interpreting requirements and other information from production paperwork, job sheets, batch records, DMR's.
- Understand blueprint drawings for products and basic mathematics.
- Proficient with measurement equipment.
- Good communication skills-verbal and written.
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics is one of seven businesses within the Innovative Materials Sector, which is spear-heading the advancement of innovation within the Group. Performance Plastics is a recognized leader in the advanced polymer technology market with access to state-of-the-art manufacturing and research & development facilities around the world.
Through close partnerships with our business leaders, our team works to support the achievement of business goals while emphasizing the PPL values of accountability, trust, initiative, respect and helping.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.