参照 : 571560
Customer Experience Associate
- 公開日 : 22/08/2019
- 公開日 : 22/08/2019
The Customer Experience Specialist will drive and support customer loyalty creation across all CertainTeed businesses. The incumbent will be responsible for generating and following up on sales leads. The position will implement and execute a strategy for creating and fostering relationships with customers and gaining a competitive advantage in the market. The position will involve collecting customer satisfaction feedback and proactively work on promoting business. This position is intended to be flexible in hours and can be full time or part time status.
The Customer Experience Specialist must utilize their experience and skills to provide a hands on approach to problem solving. Problems during the day may result in lost revenues or incurred costs to the business. Strong problem-solving, investigative, and decision-making skills are essential.
- Support all CertainTeed business in building strong relationships and portfolios of loyal customers through prospecting new customers and following up on existing leads.
- Work with the CertainTeed Voice of Customer (NPS) and other customer service practices across all businesses to ensure customers receive a “best in class” customer experience. Identify and pursue opportunities for business development and strategy.
- Collect customer satisfaction feedback. Work across the Customer Experience Centre to support colleagues and customer initiatives as required. This could include but not limited to NPS, complaints, new accounts and call overflow.
- Proactively promote CertainTeed products. Research element and commercial lead generation. Knowledge base and strong communication of all CertainTeed products and promotions.
- Collaborate with the Managers, staff at plant level and sales teams to ensure customer requirements are constantly being met.
The candidate must fully understand and be able to execute the Customer Experience responsibilities and functions as well as appropriate support tasks of the Manager/Director.
A combination of formal education such as a Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree
1-3 years of customer service related experience
Good customer service experience is preferred
Attention to detail
Demonstrate pro-activeness and initiative when dealing with queries and following up leads
A positive attitude with the ability to ‘make things happen’ is a must
Must be a proven team player with the ability to work on own initiative
Must have proven planning, organization and time management skills
Computer literate with previous knowledge of SalesForce being an advantage (training can be provided)
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.