参照 : 571415
Area Sales Manager - South-East London
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- 公開日 : 22/08/2019
- 公開日 : 22/08/2019
Innovative? Customer Focused? Agile? Open and Engaging? Entrepreneurial? – The key attitudes and way we like to work at Saint-Gobain. If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about the Ares Sales Manager (South East London) opportunity.
What impact will you have in this role?
This role is working with Ecophon business where you will be responsible for developing and implementing a targeted sales plan to increase market share and a preferential product mix at the best possible price. This will be done through team work and customer relationship building across channels, functions, the wider business, and active engagement with core trade customers.
In the role as Area Sales Manager you will;
- Deliver the best possible balance of volume, product mix, and profitability by implementing the area sales plan in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager and cross channel colleagues.
- Bring your individual style and personality to your day to day activities whilst operating within the wider culture of the channel.
- Be actively engaged and encouraged about your own development. Taking ownership of your individual development plan with the assistance of coaching and mentoring from your line manager
- Be the focal point for the exchange of information between customers, sales teams, and other departments. A key tool for this is our CRM system which will be kept up to date with accurate information.
What kind of person are we looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working. In addition to the five Saint-Gobain attitudes we shared at the start, suitability for the role is always key; does the following criteria sound like you?
In order to be successful in this role, you must have;
- Proven sales track record in a consultative selling role, ideally with technical product.
- Experience working in a construction environment - this could come from having an architectural background, being involved in tender or pricing processes, previously selling into the sector, etc...
- Be proactive and driven to develop the sales area, and have the tenacity to see projects through challenging periods.
- Local knowledge of the area and market would be advantageous, however we can support and develop the right person too.
Who are Saint-Gobain?
Saint-Gobain was founded in 1665 to deliver a world first – the production of glass on an industrial scale we have continued to adapt and grow through providing innovate ideas, services and products to our customers. 350 years later we have a presence in 67 countries and employs 170,000 people worldwide. The UK & Ireland is home to over 30 of our well-known and respected businesses within the construction sector including: British Gypsum, Jewson, Weber, Graham and Glassolutions.
You are applying to work with Ecophon this is one of 32 fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that operate within UK and Ireland. Regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
Our Ambition as a business?
At Saint-Gobain, our goal is to ‘Create great living places and improve people’s daily life’. We design, manufacture and distribute materials and solutions, which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
Do you want to be part of this vision? Click apply, we would love to hear from you.
SAINT-GOBAIN ENCOURAGE AND WELCOME DIVERSE APPLICATIONS AND ARE COMMITED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: http://www.saint-gobain.co.uk/applicantdataprivacy/