Référence : 587882
Machine Operator - All shifts
- États-Unis , Stephenville , STEPHENVILLE
- Date de publication : 24/09/2021
- États-Unis STEPHENVILLE
- Date de publication : 24/09/2021
Description du poste
Responsible for loading machine with correct supplies and material. Responsible for the operation and set up adjustments of the machine. Checks material specifications to ensure a quality product is produced. Follows all safety policy and procedures
- Performs all required safety checks of assigned machine and equipment including e-stops, hoists and slings.
- Stocks machine with necessary materials and supplies.
- Performs machine set-ups including jumbo set-up and takedown.
- Works to produce a quality product with minimum waste.
- Ensures that a Back to Basics inspection is performed on every operation.
- Follows designated methods to attain or surpass productivity goals.
- Completes accurate reports (work order, jumbo/rework requisitions and tags, conversion reports).
- Helps train new operators when required.
- Observes all safety regulations and housekeeping rules.
- Works with service groups for improvements.
- Assists in anything pertaining to the value stream when required.
- Completes special assignments as assigned by supervision.
- Participates in and supports WCM improvement projects.
- Follows area recycling requirements within the area including cardboard, paper, plastic and material liner.
- Ability to bend, squat, and stand continuously during a defined shift.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds on a repetitive basis; 50 pounds on a non-repetitive basis.
- Ability to work 40 hours during defined work shift, plus overtime as required.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Possess high school level education or equivalent.
- Ability to read and interpret work orders and perform reporting functions.
- Ability to demonstrate oral, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Possess a working knowledge of basic mechanical functions including preventive maintenance and machine adjustments.
- Possess high school level skills in reading comprehension, basic math and algebra.
- Willingness to accept variable break/lunch times in order to maintain continuous machine operation.
The Saint-Gobain Total Rewards Benefits Program gives you the flexibility and options to create a benefits package that best meets the needs for you and your eligible dependents. Employees must work at least 16 hours per week to be eligible to enroll in benefits.
The following plans are included in the benefits program:
- Medical/Pharmacy/Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Basic Employee Life Insurance Plan
- Optional Employee, Spouse, Child Life Insurance*
- Basic Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Optional Accidental Death and Dismemberment*
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- Commuter Parking and Transit Benefits*
- Group Legal*
- Critical Illness Insurance and Accident Insurance*
- Voluntary Benefits*
- Benefit Support Programs (EAP, Health Coaching, ConsumerMedical and Telemedicine)
- 401(k) Plan for Hourly and Salary Employees
- Retirement Accumulation Plan
TIME OFF BENEFITS
Vacation - Regular full-time (30+ hours/week) or regular part-time (16-30 hours/week) employees are eligible for vacation. Part-time employees will accrue vacation on a prorated basis.
Holidays- Full-time and part-time employees receive paid holidays as determined by the business location.
Paid Parental Leave- All parents can take 12 weeks of parental leave paid at 100% to care for and bond with a new child. This benefit is available to all birth parents, non-birth legal parents and adoptive parents through surrogacy or gestational carrier. The mother will also receive 8 weeks of short term disability leave paid at 100% in addition to Parental Leave. Employees must file an FMLA claim to begin the Parental Leave process.
Qui sommes-nous ?
With over 60,000 employees working across 46 countries, Saint-Gobain’s Innovative Materials Sector boasts a unique and profitable portfolio of high-tech and high value-added solutions for housing and construction, mobility, healthcare and industry.
A true technology bridgehead for the Saint-Gobain Group, the Innovative Materials Sector is supported by 3 powerful growth drivers: innovation, co-development and research.
In the field of High Performance Materials, it proposes a comprehensive range of innovative technologies targeting the housing and construction market, transport, industry and healthcare, and combined into four families of materials: ceramics, polymers, abrasives and technical fabrics. Flat Glass is a world leader in manufacturing, processing and selling glass products for the construction and transportation sector (including the automotive industry).
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.