Référence : USA07468
- États-Unis , Texas , STEPHENVILLE
- Permanent / Regular
Pourquoi a-t-on besoin de vous ?
Responsible for machine operation, computer entry, reporting, maintenance, and quality functions to attain quality, safety, production, and waste reduction goals.
Ce poste est-il fait pour vous ?
- Perform equipment-operating functions including start-up, set-up, production run, shutdown, and housekeeping functions as a crew.
- Perform computer operations, obtain order information, order changes, etc. as required.
- Perform accurate reporting functions.
- Maintain continuous operations by performing minor maintenance functions on equipment.
- Maintain close attention to detail with the goal of producing a quality product with a minimum waste.
- Perform Back to Basics inspection.
- Read, interpret, and perform production functions according to work orders and specifications presented on computer screen and/or in hard copy. Ensure that adequate supplies and materials are available as required.
- Interact effectively within a team-oriented work group and with others to attain or surpass quality, production, safety, and waste reduction goals.
- Follow all safety rules and guidelines and perform required safety checks. Performs operations in a manner that ensures a safe working environment for all members of the crew.
- Analyze statistical process control charts and take appropriate action as required.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to stand or bend continuously during a defined shift.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds on a repetitive basis.
- Ability to work 40 hours during a defined shift, plus overtime as required.
On vous en dit plus sur nous
Saint-Gobain Abrasives is the world’s leading manufacturer of abrasives, offering powerful, precise and user friendly solutions enabling customers to shape and surface finish all types of material even the most complex and challenging applications across a diverse range of markets. Every team member is encouraged to develop and leverage their unique expertise and strengths to make the greatest impact on the company and our end users.
Pour être sûr de ne rien oublier
- Ability to stand or bend continuously during defined shift.
- Possess a working knowledge of math concepts including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- Possess a working knowledge of statistical process control analysis.
- Possess basic computer data entry skills.
- Ability to read and interpret work orders and perform reporting functions.
- Ability to demonstrate oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work in a team-oriented work group.
- Possess a working knowledge of basic mechanical functions including preventative maintenance, machine adjustments, etc.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.