Référence : USA00174
Forming Machine Operator - 3rd shift
- États-Unis , New Jersey , WAYNE
- Permanent / Regular
- Date de publication : 23/05/2022
- États-Unis WAYNE
- Date de publication : 23/05/2022
Description du poste
Looking for a GREAT PLACE TO WORK? Look no further!
Saint-Gobain is a Global Top Employer
Our team in Wayne, NJ is looking for
Forming Machine Operators
3rd shift, 11pm - 7:30am
Are you mechanically inclined, good with your hands, this may be the job for you
We offer competitive salary, matching 401k, bonus, retirement plan, benefits start day one, tuition reimbursement, growth opportunities and so much more
If you want to reshape the world and discover your greatest potential, Saint-Gobain provides one-of-a-kind opportunities for innovative problem solvers.
We're one of only two companies in the world that is consistently recognized as both a top Global Employer and a Top 100 Global Innovator, but Saint-Gobain's remarkable story and culture of innovation begins with a team of nearly 200,000 creative, diverse and passionate team members collaborating across the globe. We are committed to our mission to improve lives because, every day, we witness the enormous impact of our efforts on the world around us.
This position is responsible to set up and run department equipment to form finished bearings and bushings.
- Operates up to 3 machines simultaneously according to standard operating procedures, or special instruction from supervisor.
- Clears machine jams, makes adjustments as needed.
- Performs SPC checks and procedures.
- Monitors and updates status of work orders.
- Communicate and cooperate with fellow employees to maintain quality, operational efficiency and safety.
- Clean and maintain machinery, tools, and work area as scheduled or as needed.
- Maintain necessary records as required by SOPs and work instructions.
- Visually observe, troubleshoot, and report non-conformance condition (either product or process) to supervisor, or manager as required.
- Disassemble and reassemble machines and replace parts as required.
- Monitor quality of product through 1st piece and final inspection as required.
- Perform other related duties as required or as directed by supervisor.
- Exhibits safety awareness and safe work practices.
- Understand all environmental policies and significant environmental impact of job activities in accordance with the ISO 14001 standard.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to operate independently and as part of a team
- Basic command of the English language, written and verbal.
- Able to read and follow SOPs, labels and instructions and blueprints.
- Demonstrated mechanical abilities, including use of measuring devices.
- Experience in Statistical Process Control.
- Demonstrated mechanical and mathematical abilities.
- Computer skills necessary to fulfill department requirements.
Qui sommes-nous ?
Saint-Gobain’s innovations touch almost every major industry around the world, moving us forward, making meaningful connections, and inspiring us to go beyond the impossible. Within Mobility, our teams design and engineer critical, high-performance materials and proven solutions – most in challenging conditions and core systems that play an important part of our daily lives – as we drive to work or with family, fly on an airplane to explore the world, process samples for medical research, build a better rocket to go as far as we can in outer space; and dive deep under the sea to power our world. We are driven to collaborate with our customers and communities to improve and engineer the world of tomorrow!
Our team members recognize that we all create the environment for people to succeed, with a culture built on respect, open and honest communication, and honoring our commitments to our customers and each other. And at the heart of our culture, we’ve learned working together makes good ideas, great ones.
With a legacy dating back more than 350 years, Saint-Gobain offers employees the stability and security of a leading Global 500 corporation while operating like multiple small and agile start-ups, where entrepreneurial spirit, pioneering teamwork, and bold, forward-thinking ideas pave new paths.
Every team member is encouraged to develop and leverage their unique expertise and strengths to make the greatest impact on the company and our end users. At Saint-Gobain, you’re empowered and equipped with countless opportunities and resources for professional development. You will find the support you need to create a vision and roadmap for your career, and make that vision a reality.
Invent yourself at Saint-Gobain Mobility, and together, we’ll achieve the impossible!
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.