Référence : USA00587
Machine Operator 2nd Shift
- États-Unis , New Hampshire , MERRIMACK
- Permanent / Regular
- Date de publication : 19/05/2022
- États-Unis MERRIMACK
- Date de publication : 19/05/2022
Description du poste
Starting pay $17+/hour (depending on experience); 2nd shift premium 5% of base hourly rate & $500 sign-on bonus
Come join a great TEAM!
Saint-Gobain in Merrimack, New Hampshire has an immediate opening for a 2nd shift Machine Operator.
Our Machine Operator is responsible for the safe, efficient operation of a 3 tier-vertical coating oven (Tower) to produce numerous types of coated fabric/ film material of various sizes. Performs and operates job functions with safety, quality and efficiency in mind and in accordance with specific process sheets and operational parameters. The Operator has overall responsibility for the quality of the product they are producing and must have excellent attention to detail with regard to the materials visual aspect as well as weight and thickness specifications.
RELOCATION: Not Authorized
SPONSORSHIP: Not Authorized
- Production environment with regular exposure to noise and dust
- May be exposed to cold and/or hot temperatures at times
- Must be able to climb a ladder, be comfortable at heights, operate equipment that is in constant motion, use of both hands at working height and periodic use above head
- Ablility to stand/walk, particularly for sustained periods of time
- Ability to lift/move a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to work in confined spaces as needed
If you want to reshape the world and discover your greatest potential, Saint-Gobain provides one-of-a-kind opportunities for innovative problem solvers.
We're one of only two companies in the world that is consistently recognized as both a top Global Employer and a Top 100 Global Innovator, but Saint-Gobain's remarkable story and culture of innovation begins with a team of nearly 200,000 creative, diverse and passionate team members collaborating across the globe. We are committed to our mission to improve lives because, every day, we witness the enormous impact of our efforts on the world around us.
- Basic reading, comprehension, math, troubleshooting and computer skills
- Ability to read a tape measure within 1/16 of an inch
- Detail oriented
- Good to great attendance
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures, treat others with dignity and respect, and open-minded
- Willing and able to cross-train in other areas according to business needs
- Strong sense of accountability, integrity, teamwork, pride and ownership in your work
- Self-motivated, results-driven, active participant in change and process improvement
- Prefer - 1 + years experience working in an ISO manufacturing environment
- Prefer - 1 + years machine operator experience
- Shift premium of 5% (of base pay)
- Annual Bonus Program (up to 10% on qualified earnings)
- Annual Employee Stock Purchase Program (w/company discount)
- 401k (w/company match)
- Pension Plan (company contributed, vesting at 3 years)
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Life/AD&D/STD/LTD (no waiting period)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and Sick/Personal
- +Many More
Qui sommes-nous ?
Saint-Gobain’s innovations touch almost every major industry around the world, Composite Systems is comprised of three business units including Films & Fabrics, Tape Solutions and Thin Films. Our ambition is to provide innovative solutions that combine material science, processing technology and design to save energy, provide protection, improve comfort, and give peace-of-mind to our customers. Our unique performance is delivered by passionate people, empowered to collaborate closely with our customers and solve their toughest challenges.
Our team members recognize that we all create the environment for people to succeed, with a culture built on respect, open and honest communication, and honoring our commitments to our customers and each other. And at the heart of our culture, we’ve learned working together makes good ideas, great ones.
With a legacy dating back more than 350 years, Saint-Gobain offers employees the stability and security of a leading Global 500 corporation while operating like multiple small and agile start-ups, where entrepreneurial spirit, pioneering teamwork, and bold, forward-thinking ideas pave new paths.
Every team member is encouraged to develop and leverage their unique expertise and strengths to make the greatest impact on the company and our end users. At Saint-Gobain, you’re empowered and equipped with countless opportunities and resources for professional development. You will find the support you need to create a vision and roadmap for your career, and make that vision a reality.
Invent yourself at Saint-Gobain Composites, and together, let’s protect what matters most!
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.