Référence : USA04382
Quality Inspector & CNC Machinist - 1st Shift ( 9am - 5:30pm) - Mobility
- États-Unis , Ohio , CLEVELAND
- Permanent / Regular
- Date de publication : 08/12/2022
- États-Unis CLEVELAND
- Date de publication : 08/12/2022
Description du poste
If you want to discover your greatest potential, Saint-Gobain provides one-of-a-kind opportunities for innovative problem solvers.
We're one of only two companies in the world that is consistently recognized as both a top Global Employer and a Top 100 Global Innovator, but Saint-Gobain's remarkable story and culture of innovation begins with a team of nearly 200,000 creative, diverse and passionate team members collaborating across the globe. We are committed to our mission to improve lives because, every day, we witness the enormous impact of our efforts on the world around us
Saint-Gobain, a Global Top Employer, in Cleveland, Ohio
is looking for a Quality Inspector/CNC Machinist!
We offer competitive salaries, as well as Medical/RX/Dental benefits that start Day 1, matching 401k, bonus program, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Scope: Our Quality Inspectors compare measurements, form, fit, function, and value judgments of simple and complex parts to blueprint specifications and general workmanship standards using documents, experience, and knowledge of inspection techniques of Saint-Gobain/American Seal & Engineering Co. The Quality Inspector is responsible for ensuring Good Documentation Practices are utilized throughout all quality records that are reviewed/completed/inspected/audited. This role will inspect parts with the Quality department approximately 50% of the month while working as a CNC operator the other portion of the month. This split will be based on work load in each department. The working hours will be from 9am to 5:30pm.
- Inspect manufactured product for dimensional consistency, workmanship and finish.
- Maintains the flow of product through inspection in a timely manner meeting due dates for outside processes and customer deliveries.
- Inspects incoming materials for conformance to requirements, reviews certifications for conformance, issues DMR or NCMR in our ERP system if needed.
- Performs In-process inspection.
- Reviews certification packages for product and releases for shipment in ERP system.
- Files electronic data on server and maintains accurate and orderly certification files in QA
- Assists the lead Inspector and department manager as needed.
- Operating CNC equipment
- High School Diploma or equivalent - Required
- Quality Inspection Experience (2 to 4 years) – Strongly Preferred
- 1+ year of CNC Machinist experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- High attention to detail and consistency
- Experience with basic measuring equipment such as calipers or micrometers and other common inspection tools
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints and specifications
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Some experience with Visual Measuring Systems desired, CMM experience preferred
Qui sommes-nous ?
Saint-Gobain’s innovations touch almost every major industry around the world, moving us forward, making meaningful connections, and inspiring us to go beyond the impossible. Within Mobility, our teams design and engineer critical, high-performance materials and proven solutions – most in challenging conditions and core systems that play an important part of our daily lives – as we drive to work or with family, fly on an airplane to explore the world, process samples for medical research, build a better rocket to go as far as we can in outer space; and dive deep under the sea to power our world. We are driven to collaborate with our customers and communities to improve and engineer the world of tomorrow!
Our team members recognize that we all create the environment for people to succeed, with a culture built on respect, open and honest communication, and honoring our commitments to our customers and each other. And at the heart of our culture, we’ve learned working together makes good ideas, great ones.
With a legacy dating back more than 350 years, Saint-Gobain offers employees the stability and security of a leading Global 500 corporation while operating like multiple small and agile start-ups, where entrepreneurial spirit, pioneering teamwork, and bold, forward-thinking ideas pave new paths.
Every team member is encouraged to develop and leverage their unique expertise and strengths to make the greatest impact on the company and our end users. At Saint-Gobain, you’re empowered and equipped with countless opportunities and resources for professional development. You will find the support you need to create a vision and roadmap for your career, and make that vision a reality.
Join Us at Saint-Gobain Mobility. Together, we’ll achieve the impossible!
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.