Référence : USA00234
Instrumentation PLC Lead Technician
- États-Unis , California , CHOWCHILLA
- Permanent / Regular
- Date de publication : 15/05/2022
- États-Unis CHOWCHILLA
- Date de publication : 15/05/2022
Description du poste
"This Job Matters"
What’s the Job?
CertainTeed Insulation is seeking a Lead Instrumentation and Controls Technician to lead and direct the execution of maintenance repair of all instrumentation and controls systems in our Chowchilla, CA plant.
This Technician will train, develop, design, maintain, troubleshoot and repair controls, PLCs, and instrumentation for manufacturing equipment, buildings, grounds and utility systems. Works closely with the Engineering and Hot End Managers and IT to expand and optimize networking systems. Maintains and updates PLC code based on plant needs. Proficient in reading and writing logic ladder programs. Contributes to the instrumentation development and upskilling in the Shift Maintenance Department.
- Lead and direct the execution of planned and breakdown maintenance and repair of all instrumentation control systems.
- Train, develop, design, maintain, troubleshoot and repair controls, PLCs and instrumentation for manufacturing equipment, buildings, grounds and utility systems.
- Maintain and update PLC code based on equipment and plant needs. Proficient in reading/writing logic ladder programs.
- Troubleshoot and repair medium frequencies(MFs) and environmental equipment.
- PLC and HMI programming (RS Logix, Factory Talk, SCADA, DCS) for fluid processes and product conveyors.
- Design, maintain and implement industrial electric and control systems.
- Manage contractors executing electrical and control system installation/upgrades not handle by plant maintenance.
- Design, program, install and commission HMI Panels, multiple styles, for operations and data acquisitions.
- Work closely with the Engineering and Hot End Managers and IT in expanding and optimizing networking systems.
- Lead and provide guidance to shift maintenance/instrumentation needs.
- General knowledge of network topology and switches. Troubleshoot network connections, both copper and fiber. Must be familiar with the concepts of virtual machines and remote administration, and wireless networking and devices used.
"Your Skills Matter"
What do you bring?
- 5 plus years’ experience in a lead role in Instrumentation and Controls Systems in industrial manufacturing.
- Strong technical knowledge and the desire to learn new software and hardware:
- PLC Programming Software: RSLogix 5, RSLogix 5000, Studio5000, Connected Components, FactoryTalk View Studio (development of HMI/SCADA applications FTView SE and ME), RSView32, Banner (DXM, Multihop, and DX80 Configuration), GP-Pro EX (Proface HMI), Crimson (Red Lion HMI).
- Knowledge of PLC interfacing devices manufactured by Allen Bradley, Honeywell, Banner Engineering or Omega Engineering.
- HMI/SCADA systems: Proface, Red Lion, Allen Bradley, Wonderware, Quickdesigner and Ignition
- Variable Frequency Motor Drives: PowerFlex 4, 40, 70, 700, 750 series, 520 series, 1305, 1336, and 160 SSC
- Industrial Networking and Communications: Ethernet TCP/IP, DH+, OPC/DDE, and Wireless
- Strong electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work with schematics and blueprints and CAD files. Fabrication skills including welding (MIG, ARC, and TIG), machining on lathe and end mill, shear, and press brake.
- Strong MS Office skills plus solid knowledge of remote desktop and Virtual Machines.
- Collaborative and communicative team player with strong project management skills.
“You Matter to Us”
What are our perks?
We provide unique options to fit your unique lives! Our Total Rewards Program is customizable to accommodate your needs. Our menu of flexible options includes, but is not limited to:
- Excellent healthcare options: Medical, vision, prescription & dental
- Family Focus & Balance: Parental leave, paid time-off, and Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Security: Competitive 401(k), Company-funded Retirement Accumulation Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Program (PEG)
- Tuition Reimbursement: Continuing education for every season of your career
- Pet Insurance options: Insurance plan & prescription discount program for your furry friends
- Employee Recognition Programs
- PerkSpot: Our exclusive one-stop online discount marketplace
- LiveWell: Rewarding you for living a healthy lifestyle
Qui sommes-nous ?
“What We Do Matters”
Why work for us?
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.