Référence : 588022
Part-Time Internship- Engineering
- États-Unis , Worcester , WORCESTER, M
- Date de publication : 05/10/2021
- États-Unis WORCESTER, M
- Date de publication : 05/10/2021
Description du poste
Looking for an internship in a manufacturing environment of an international company?
The Saint-Gobain Composite Systems site in Worcester, MA has an internship opportunity available for a Part-Time Engineering Position!
We are looking for candidates enrolled in undergraduate programs in Engineering. Selected candidate will work with our Engineering, Production and Quality departments.
- You are currently enrolled as a student in a BS program in engineering.
- You have a creative problem-solving mindset with a hands-on approach
- You possess the ability to work safely and effectively within a manufacturing environment
- You are organized and you keep your work documented
- You are able to analyze data and write reports in a clear way
- You can call yourself hands-on and detail-orientated
- You possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Previous industrial experience, manufacturing and application knowledge is a plus.
- You will adhere to all safety procedures and best manufacturing practices.
- You will actively support a culture of safety by being a personal example and by encouraging, empowering, and involving all staff in safety
Qui sommes-nous ?
Saint-Gobain’s innovations touch almost every major industry around the world, Composite Systems is comprised of three business units including Films & Fabrics, Tape Solutions and Thin Films. Our ambition is to provide innovative solutions that combine material science, processing technology and design to save energy, provide protection, improve comfort, and give peace-of-mind to our customers. Our unique performance is delivered by passionate people, empowered to collaborate closely with our customers and solve their toughest challenges.
Our team members recognize that we all create the environment for people to succeed, with a culture built on respect, open and honest communication, and honoring our commitments to our customers and each other. And at the heart of our culture, we’ve learned working together makes good ideas, great ones.
With a legacy dating back more than 350 years, Saint-Gobain offers employees the stability and security of a leading Global 500 corporation while operating like multiple small and agile start-ups, where entrepreneurial spirit, pioneering teamwork, and bold, forward-thinking ideas pave new paths.
Every team member is encouraged to develop and leverage their unique expertise and strengths to make the greatest impact on the company and our end users. At Saint-Gobain, you’re empowered and equipped with countless opportunities and resources for professional development. You will find the support you need to create a vision and roadmap for your career, and make that vision a reality.
Invent yourself at Saint-Gobain Composites, and together, let’s protect what matters most!
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.