Référence : USA02773
District Sales Manager- Colorado
- États-Unis , Ohio , SOLON
- Permanent / Regular
- Date de publication : 29/06/2022
- États-Unis SOLON
- Date de publication : 29/06/2022
Description du poste
If you want to reshape the world and discover your greatest potential, Saint-Gobain provides one-of-a-kind opportunities for innovative problem solvers.
We're one of only two companies in the world that is consistently recognized as both a top Global Employer and a Top 100 Global Innovator, but Saint-Gobain's remarkable story and culture of innovation begins with a team of nearly 200,000 creative, diverse and passionate team members collaborating across the globe. We are committed to our mission to improve lives because, every day, we witness the enormous impact of our efforts on the world around us.
What you do Matters!
The District Sales Manager (DSM) will be responsible for the selling of seals, customer relations and sales cycle for new and existing customer for the assigned territory. The DSM will identify customers key players who are responsible for new and current projects using our seals as well as solicit business from the companies that are responsible for the project.
- Calls on prospective and existing accounts and determines specific applications for seal usage.
- Identifies key contacts at existing and prospective customers that are responsible for new and existing projects
- Completes technical service request for quotes or project action request for engineering and/or design and pricing considerations
- Communicates and presents product line and company capabilities to customers
- Presents pricing proposals and stays on top of delivery and quality concerns by the customer
- Identifies key projects and the customers responsible for them
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering or technical discipline required.
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience with focus on technical sales of components.
- Must read blueprints and be able to interface with engineers on technical aspects of application.
- Proven relationship building skills and commercial awareness, to understand the customer's business needs and identify plans to deliver them
Qui sommes-nous ?
Saint-Gobain’s innovations touch almost every major industry around the world, moving us forward, making meaningful connections, and inspiring us to go beyond the impossible. Within Mobility, our teams design and engineer critical, high-performance materials and proven solutions – most in challenging conditions and core systems that play an important part of our daily lives – as we drive to work or with family, fly on an airplane to explore the world, process samples for medical research, build a better rocket to go as far as we can in outer space; and dive deep under the sea to power our world. We are driven to collaborate with our customers and communities to improve and engineer the world of tomorrow!
Our team members recognize that we all create the environment for people to succeed, with a culture built on respect, open and honest communication, and honoring our commitments to our customers and each other. And at the heart of our culture, we’ve learned working together makes good ideas, great ones.
With a legacy dating back more than 350 years, Saint-Gobain offers employees the stability and security of a leading Global 500 corporation while operating like multiple small and agile start-ups, where entrepreneurial spirit, pioneering teamwork, and bold, forward-thinking ideas pave new paths.
Every team member is encouraged to develop and leverage their unique expertise and strengths to make the greatest impact on the company and our end users. At Saint-Gobain, you’re empowered and equipped with countless opportunities and resources for professional development. You will find the support you need to create a vision and roadmap for your career, and make that vision a reality.
Invent yourself at Saint-Gobain Mobility, and together, we’ll achieve the impossible!
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.
This position is subject to export controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Qualified applicants for the position must meet the ITAR definition of “U.S. Person” at 22 C.F.R. 120.15 as a: U.S. citizen, U.S. national, lawful permanent resident, or otherwise a protected individual (including for example refugees and asylees).