Référence : USA02753
Internal Communications Manager
- États-Unis , Pennsylvania , MALVERN
- Permanent / Regular
- Date de publication : 20/07/2022
- États-Unis MALVERN
- Date de publication : 20/07/2022
Description du poste
“This Job Matters”
What’s the job?
The Manager of Internal Communications will report to the Director of Executive Communications supporting employees of Saint-Gobain North America in the United States and Canada. Work closely with colleagues in communication, marketing, manufacturing operations and business functions (finance, HR, R&D, etc.) to establish organizational messages and keep employees informed of relevant updates; develop and execute communications for internal audiences on a wide variety of corporate and HR-related messages, programs, policies, and initiatives. Partner with subject matter experts to understand strategic priorities, business policies, processes, and program changes impacting the organization. Collaborate with project teams to provide communication planning and support for key programs and initiatives. Prepare well branded, integrated communication plans to reach and engage employees at all levels of the organization (desk-based, desk-less and remote employees with and without a company device); support Director of Executive Communications to support regional Human Resource and Communications department goals and objectives.
• Responsible for designing communications plans that support key initiatives and various business objectives, long-term goals, and projects under the direction of the Director of Executive Communication, and in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders (HR, EHS, Business and Region leadership teams).
• Develop collaborative and productive partnerships with functional leaders and business communicators, across the region. Develop effective content and ensure other communications are informed and prepared to support strategic communications throughout the region. Prepare agendas and manage bi-monthly communications community meetups in North America.
• Work independently to draft, edit, and proofread content for assigned projects. Partner with Content Leads and SGNA Brand Manager for content formatting, layout and creative design as needed and in accordance to Saint Gobain Brand Guidelines and Standards; plan regular updates to employees using video/digital and written communication.
• Hands-on communications management for complex projects as assigned. Understanding the scope and implications of each issue and connecting it to the broader strategy and reputation issues to ensure company effectively manages negative issues and fully capitalizes on positive ones.
• Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization; and, ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages.
• Develop innovative ways to improve reach and engagement of desk-less manufacturing employees through content, events and technologies.
• Management of employee intranet; facilitate annual content review, content design and layout, and maintenance of content working with content owners and key stakeholders in all functional areas of the business.
“Your Skills Matter”
What do you bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, marketing or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in communications
- Proven ability to lead and manage multiple communications assignments in a fast-paced environment across a variety of channels (intranet, email, newsletters, mobile, webinar, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively under high level of pressure and within demanding timelines • Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders and deliver positive employee experience through communication
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to build professional, collaborative working relationships with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Experience creating targeted content that generates measurable ROI
- Strong literature skills in both speaking & writing (attention to detail is essential)
- Experience in highly-matrixed or complex organizations a plus
- Experience managing communications in manufacturing industry; engaging employees across multiple remote sites
Qui sommes-nous ?
“You Matter to Us”
What are our perks?
We provide unique options to fit your unique lives! Our Total Rewards Program is customizable to accommodate your needs. Our menu of flexible options includes, but is not limited to:
- Excellent healthcare options: Medical, vision, prescription & dental
- Family Focus & Balance: Parental leave, paid time-off and Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Security: Competitive 401(k), Company-funded Retirement Accumulation Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Program (PEG)
- Tuition Reimbursement: Continuing education for every season of your career
- Pet Insurance options: Insurance plan & prescription discount program for your furry friends
- Employee Recognition Programs
- PerkSpot: Our exclusive one-stop online discount marketplace
- LiveWell: Rewarding you for living a healthy lifestyle
At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while our products make the world a more beautiful, safer, and sustainable home.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.