Référence : GBR00866
Design Office Manager (Roof Truss / Timber Engineering / Joist)
- Royaume-Uni , South East , Redhill
- Permanent / Regular
- Date de publication : 12/10/2021
- Royaume-Uni Redhill
- Date de publication : 12/10/2021
Description du poste
Are you an experienced Timber Engineering, Roof Truss or Floor/Joist Designer? We’re looking for someone with industry experience to lead our design office in Redhill, maybe you’ve come from a management background or you’re ready to take the next step in your career, hit apply we’d love to hear from you!
At Pasquill we’re working hard to develop our people, culture and our business as we continually strive to be a great place to work! Development comes in many forms and we’re continually working to grow and be the best we can, our people make it possible, we’re passionate about them, their growth and more importantly building exciting careers. We are proud to have been named a ‘Top Employer’ for 5 consecutive years.
You’ll join our knowledgeable team in Redhill, London. Our Redhill design office is located at our manufacturing facility which gives you a unique working relationship with wider areas of the business.
As the Design Office Manager you’ll be responsible for leading our team of hardworking and dedicated designers producing engineered timber products such as roof trusses, Posi-Joist and JJI-Joists designs ready for manufacture on site! We use Mitek software, previous experience isn’t essential but would be beneficial in this role.
Is the Design Office Manager role right for me?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working. For this role in particular we are looking for someone with the following;
- Timber Roof truss and/or Engineered Floor (Joist) design experience
- Mitek 20/20 / Pamir software or CAD, ITW or Wolf Systems experience
- Previous sales and design experience in engineered timber
- Strong numerical ability with commercial understanding (margin, profit, etc).
- The ability to develop positive customer relationships to enhance business performance
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) - ability to communicate at all levels in an organisation.
What will I get in return?
- A competitive starting salary
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (8 days)
- Pension (Saint-Gobain Retirement Savings Plan)
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Staff discounts and various other benefits
- A career without boundaries join one of over 35 UK Saint-Gobain Businesses
- Plus, much more…
Are Pasquill and Saint-Gobain an Inclusive employer?
We’re working hard to be, and we’re keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
We understand that a diverse workplace is not only a more enjoyable place to be, but also facilitates better decision making and innovation. So, whoever you are, and whichever Saint-Gobain business you join, you can be sure of a warm welcome with us.
And what about flexibility?
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role (this could be flexible hours, a job share, part time, to name a few). We can’t guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting, but we promise to listen.
Hit apply, we’d be happy to talk to you!