Référence : GBR05505
- Ressources Humaines
- Royaume-Uni , East Midlands , LOUGHBOROUGH
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Date de publication : 22/12/2021
- Ressources Humaines
- Royaume-Uni LOUGHBOROUGH
- Date de publication : 22/12/2021
Description du poste
Saint Gobain are currently recruiting for a Trainee Recruiter to join our agile and innovative business. This role will be a mix between working from our East Leake site and homeworking – the first 6 months will require you to be based at our East Leake site 3-5 days a week. This role is the perfect kick start into the world of internal recruitment, whether you have agency experience or no recruitment experience at all, we are looking for candidates who has a desire to and interested in developing their recruitment skills to support the team and their own development.
You will be reporting to the Lead Internal Recruitment Partner, you will learn and develop your recruitment skills to recruit effectively for our businesses and provide support to Internal Recruitment Partners with general recruitment and administration, recruiting for a wide variety of role types. Your success in the role will directly impact the success of the recruitment function; Saint-Gobain is on a journey in recruitment, bringing most of our hires in-house in order to save money and create efficiencies.
Our Trainee Recruiter will be given full end to end training which will give you all the skills and tools you need to be a successful Recruiter for Saint Gobain. The first 6 months of your role will be treated as the primary learning phase, where you will be expected to meet reduced targets. From 6 months you will be expected to have developed the skills and knowledge required to autonomously manage a full caseload of vacancies and have a full target matching that of the wider team, and duties include, but not limited too;
- Fulfil all KPI’s to be set/agreed for you in support of the wider team goals.
- Take an active role in projects assigned by your manager
- To fully embrace the Saint-Gobain Attitudes and team commitments as part of your daily activities – Be Innovative, Act as an Entrepreneur, Be Agile, Collaborate, and cultivate Customer Intimacy.
- To work closely with all members of the wider professional services and People Hub HR team to ensure customer service excellence and support HR colleagues with general activities where required.
- To work flexibly when necessary in order to speak to and secure the best candidates for all vacancies. This will sometimes mean working beyond core working hours to achieve your targets or in your efforts to support with projects.
- Conduct thorough and meaningful job briefings with managers to gain a full understanding of the requirements of the role, ensuring you gain a deep understanding of what you need to resource for. You should work hard to help bring the role to life for you and candidates so you know how to best promote the role so we are competitive in the marketplace with engaging adverts and sourcing.
- Screen applicants against the requirements for the vacancy, and progressing or declining them.
- Proactively source for applicants on CV databases, in our ATS, on LinkedIn and via other digital channels.
- Promote the Saint-Gobain employer brand across social media and during conversations with candidates, as well as promoting, encourage and actively support our diversity agenda; ensuring we improve workforce participation at Saint-Gobain for under-represented groups. This also includes, supporting with the positive promotion of the Saint-Gobain Employer Brand, through social media and the conversations you have with candidates.
- Arrange calls with candidates as required – sometimes outside of traditional working hours – to ensure access to the best possible talent in the market.
- Work proactively to encourage applications from groups that are under-represented within the workforce – for example; women in engineering.
- Book interviews and prepare candidates to meet with managers
- Full offer management from making offers to successful candidates and provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates
- Support managers with right to work checks
- Proactively build and maintain candidate pipelines, developing new ways to do so in collaboration with the wider recruitment team
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working. We are looking for people who are invested in making a difference and wanting to go above and beyond to ensure our applicants have the best journey possible.
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focussed, with a positive approach to problem solving.
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft software packages and social networking tools
- Self-motivated and ability to work to deadlines
- Organised with the ability to multi task and prioritise effectively.
- Willing to learn and take responsibility for your own development
- Good work ethic, passion and right attitude to work
Qui sommes-nous ?
We’re working hard to be, and we’re keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, what football team you support, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
And what about flexibility?
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role. If you have an idea of how you imagine this role working for you and your work life balance, please do apply and tell us what that vision looks like so that we can discuss it with you in more detail. We appreciate out of the box thinking and working out of the ordinary and the benefits this kind of thinking brings to an organisation, so if you think you have found a way that works for all we’d love to hear it!