Référence : FRA23902
Products Quality Manager F/H
- France , Hauts-de-France , THOUROTTE CEDEX
Pourquoi a-t-on besoin de vous ?
Saint-Gobain Sekurit is starting to develop new canopies glazing with connected functions (solar bay, light in glass, etc.) and the associated electronic control unit (ECU) to become a system provider to car makers.
Therefore, we are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Advanced New Products Quality Manager to join our dynamic Quality Direction at Saint-Gobain Sekurit International.
As a New Product Quality Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the highest standards of product quality and performance across our automotive glazing solutions. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and drive continuous improvement initiatives to maintain our reputation for excellence.
- Contribute to the definition of comprehensive quality control processes and procedures to guarantee product quality throughout the product life cycle.
- Formalize the overview of internal characterization of new canopy glazing solution to enable comparison with customer requirements.
- Monitor and analyze product performance data, identifying areas for improvement and implementing corrective actions.
- Collaborate with Product manager and engineering teams to manage risks and ensure new product introductions meet internal quality standards and customer expectations.
- Train and mentor quality assurance team members to enhance their skills in new canopies glazing and promote a culture of quality excellence.
- Ensure compliance with automotive industry standards and regulatory requirement
Ce poste est-il fait pour vous ?
Bachelor's degree in engineering, quality management, or a related field.
Proven experience in a quality management role, in the automotive or manufacturing industry.
Strong knowledge of quality control methodologies, statistical analysis, and problem-solving techniques (e.g., Lean, 8D, FA, FMEA).
Familiarity with automotive industry quality standards and certifications.
Risk thinking oriented.
Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Strong project management and organizational skills.
Fluent English (German would be appreciated)
If you are passionate about quality, innovation, and making a difference in the automotive industry, we invite you to join our team at Saint-Gobain Sekurit International. Please submit your resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
Frequent and long travel mainly in Europe on the beginning (Germany, Poland, Czech Republic), and then extend to China and Mexico.
On vous en dit plus sur nous
Saint-Gobain Sekurit is a leading global manufacturer of automotive glazing solutions, dedicated to producing high-quality, innovative products that enhance safety, comfort, and sustainability in the automotive industry. With a rich history dating back over 80 years, our commitment to excellence and innovation has made us a trusted partner to major automakers worldwide.
Saint-Gobain Sekurit is an international Company, present all around the world. The Company is acting on the worldwide automotive market through an international network and its 31 sites in Europe, Asia, and the American continent.
Saint-Gobain encourage la diversité des équipes et favorise notamment l’inclusion des personnes en situation de handicap.