Référence : FRA23927
IT/IS Manager (M/F)
- France , Ile-de-France , Courbevoie
- Systèmes d'Information
Pourquoi a-t-on besoin de vous ?
As IT/IS Manager, your key objectives will be:
• Be responsible for coordinating the implementation and maintenance of digital systems, such as CRM, Apps, e-Commerce, EDI, BI, Digital Manafucture.
• Help to define the architecture, development and security of systems.
• Identify and carry out new projects seeking the digital evolution of the business.
• Be the communication channel between business and technical teams such as GDI, SGTS, HPS and external.
You will be reporting to the Chief Digital & Information Officer, and you will be working in collaboration with businesses such as ZIRPO, ACC and VALOREF.
Your main tasks will be as follows:
• Manage systems implemented in the Business Guaranteed evolution and support of the same.
• Manage and implement project to improve and evolve systems in the business
• Control IT costs
• Manage allocations based on project needs with internal (GDI/Indec) and external partners
• Bring innovation to digital business platforms.
Ce poste est-il fait pour vous ?
You have at least 5 years' experience in IT or innovation, with initial significant experience in Project management.
In addition, skills in : cost control, team management, crisis management are highly valued.
Strong communication skills, eager to learn and source of proposals are real assets in this position.
You speak and write fluently in English and French.
On vous en dit plus sur nous
Welcome to Saint-Gobain!
Saint-Gobain designs, produces and distributes materials and solutions for the well-being of everyone and the future of all. Join an innovative, passionate and enterprising community to improve tomorrow's world. Saint-Gobain is present in 68 countries with more than 181,000 employees.
High Performance Solutions (HPS)
High Performance Solutions offers a wide range of innovative, high value-added solutions (ceramic materials, abrasives, textile solutions, healthcare and biomedical, automotive, ground transportation and aeronautical glazing, etc.). These solutions are produced for and in co-development with our industrial customers in global markets.
The High-Performance Solutions business is present in almost 50 countries worldwide, with over 48,000 employees generating sales of 9.6 billion euros in 2022.
Pour être sûr de ne rien oublier
Frequent international travel, once a month, is to be expected.
Saint-Gobain encourage la diversité des équipes et favorise notamment l’inclusion des personnes en situation de handicap.