Reference : USA06855
Essentials of Manufacturing Engineer - Maintenance Engineering
- United States , West Virginia , PROCTOR
- Permanent / Regular
- Technical Production
The revolution is on—and you can help us shape it
Today is an exciting time to be in manufacturing. At Saint-Gobain North America, we are asking the questions that will ultimately bring our factories to the next level: Manufacturing 4.0. The answers are still being defined, and our Essentials of Manufacturing (EoM) Development Program will provide the access and support you need to help us answer those questions and help innovate the industry in both the near-term and for years to come.
Each challenge you’re given; each insight that’s shared; each lesson you learn over our 18-month program - ALL of it will help shape you into a thought leader of tomorrow. We’ll do this by:
- Preparing you for a dynamic career at a pivotal moment in the next manufacturing revolution
- Teaching you to apply educational theory to manufacturing practice.
- Inspiring you to make an impact, bring factories to the next level
Why Join us?
Every three months, spend approximately one week at a different plant in North America with the rest of our early-career community—learning about our business, products, and operations and building strong camaraderie.
Work as a full-time Engineer in one of our 150 manufacturing locations in the US.
Navigate through large and diverse business units alongside a dedicated mentor, who shares knowledge and career tips essential to success and career development.
Work on projects that are a priority to the business and will challenge your skills as well as the old ways of manufacturing. Upon program completion, have the opportunity to transition into an operational role in one of our nearly 150 sites throughout North America.
Enjoy our program’s focus on impact, from Day 1. You will experience a unique level of empowerment—including responsibility for concrete results—all while gaining invaluable experience within a condensed period of time.
Our 18-month rotational development program provides participants a full-time operational role, participants will partake in a development program that is designed to increase their manufacturing skills and their exposure to Saint-Gobain. Participants are provided with classroom-based E-learnings, hands-on action-based learning in operational environments as well as a plethora of networking opportunities all designed to accelerate your career development and future career growth.
- Completed B.S. in an engineering discipline (Industrial, Mechanical, Chemical, Material Sciences, Electrical, Mechatronics)
- A desire to relocate and travel
- A desire to learn and leave your comfort zone
- A desire to be a part of a community and cohort
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
Who are we ?
At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while our products make the world a more beautiful, safer, and sustainable home.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.
What are our perks?
We provide unique options to fit your unique lives! Our Total Rewards Program is customizable to accommodate your needs. Our menu of flexible options includes, but is not limited to:
- Excellent healthcare options: Medical, vision, prescription & dental
- Family Focus & Balance: Parental leave, paid time-off and Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Security: Competitive 401(k), Company-funded Retirement Accumulation Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Program (PEG)
- Tuition Reimbursement: Continuing education for every season of your career
- Pet Insurance options: Insurance plan & prescription discount program for your furry friends
- Employee Recognition Programs
- PerkSpot: Our exclusive one-stop online discount marketplace
- LiveWell: Rewarding you for living a healthy lifestyle