Reference : USA00912
Maintenance Specialist 2nd Shift
- Technical Production
- United States , New Hampshire , BOW
- Posting date : 01/14/2022
- Technical Production
- United States BOW
- Permanent / Regular
- Posting date : 01/14/2022
If you want to reshape the world and discover your greatest potential, Saint-Gobain provides one-of-a-kind opportunities for innovative problem solvers.
We're one of only two companies in the world that is consistently recognized as both a top Global Employer and a Top 100 Global Innovator, but Saint-Gobain's remarkable story and culture of innovation begins with a team of nearly 200,000 creative, diverse and passionate team members collaborating across the globe. We are committed to our mission to improve lives because, every day, we witness the enormous impact of our efforts on the world around us.
Saint-Gobain ZirPro (Z-Tech) in Bow, New Hampshire has an immediate opening for a 2nd shift Maintenance Specialist.
We are an essential business offering full-time work, a great team culture and excellent benefits!
2nd shift: 2:48pm - 11:00pm with shift premium (8%)
Stay-on bonus from date of hire 30 days: $500; 60 days: $500; 6 months: $500
Our Maintenance Specialist performs job functions with safety, quality and efficiency in mind and in accordance with specific company policies, instructions, and specifications. Is responsible for the safe and efficient installation, maintenance, and repair of production manufacturing and facility machines, equipment and systems.
- Demonstrate safety awareness and safe work practices
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on production and plant facility machines, equipment and systems
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Work with close tolerances and measuring equipment
- Read and interpret drawings, models and blueprints
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production, when needed
- Assist in all operator required maintenance, when needed
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery
- Installs and/or repairs wiring and electrical/electronic components
- Assemble, install, and/or repair pipe systems and hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Set up and operate machine tools to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs/fixtures and tools
- Properly complete required paperwork/forms either manually or electronically
RELOCATION: Not Authorized
SPONSORSHIP: Not Authorized
- Production environment with regular exposure to noise, fumes, dust, and chemicals
- May be exposed to cold and/or hot temperatures at times
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5+ years experience working in a maintenance role
- Strong comprehension, communication reading, writing, and computer skills
- Intermediate mathematical skills-ability to understand spec requirements and tolerances
- Stick weld experience
- Strong blueprint/schematic reading and interpreting skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving techniques
- Able to proficiently inspect, test, maintain and repair a variety of production and facility machines/equipment
- Detail oriented
- Willing and able to work independently and in cross functional groups
- Self-motivated, results-driven, active participant in change and process improvement
- Must be able to climb a ladder/stairs periodically during shift and be comfortable working at heights
- Must be able to work with hands at working height frequently and periodically above head
- Ability to push/pull/lift a minimum of 50-51 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to stand/walk, particularly for sustained periods of time
- Ability to work in confined spaces as needed
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures, treat others with dignity and respect, and open-minded
- Strong sense of accountability, integrity, teamwork, pride and ownership in your work
- Shift premium of 8% (of base pay)
- Annual Bonus Program (up to 10% on qualified earnings)
- Annual Employee Stock Purchase Program (w/company match & discount)
- 401k (w/company match)
- Pension Plan (company contributed, vesting at 3 years)
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Life/AD&D/STD/LTD (no waiting period)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and Sick/Personal
- +Many More
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain’s innovations touch almost every major industry around the world! Our ambition is to provide innovative solutions that combine material science, processing technology and design to save energy, provide protection, improve comfort, and give peace-of-mind to our customers. Our unique performance is delivered by passionate people, empowered to collaborate closely with our customers and solve their toughest challenges.
Our team members recognize that we all create the environment for people to succeed, with a culture built on respect, open and honest communication, and honoring our commitments to our customers and each other. And at the heart of our culture, we’ve learned working together makes good ideas, great ones.
With a legacy dating back more than 350 years, Saint-Gobain offers employees the stability and security of a leading Global 500 corporation while operating like multiple small and agile start-ups, where entrepreneurial spirit, pioneering teamwork, and bold, forward-thinking ideas pave new paths.
Every team member is encouraged to develop and leverage their unique expertise and strengths to make the greatest impact on the company and our end users. At Saint-Gobain, you’re empowered and equipped with countless opportunities and resources for professional development. You will find the support you need to create a vision and roadmap for your career, and make that vision a reality.
Invent yourself at Saint-Gobain Composites, and together, let’s protect what matters most!
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.