Reference : 588217
- Technical Production
- United States , Merrimack , MERRIMACK, N
- Posting date : 10/19/2021
- Technical Production
- United States MERRIMACK, N
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 10/19/2021
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Saint-Gobain High Surface Solutions is seeking a dependable person for our immediate 1std shift Receiver opening in our Merrimack, NH High Performance Solutions division.
The Receiver handles the receiving of items to the plant from external sources. Ensures shipments are visually inspected to check for obvious damage, sorted and distributed/stored to various inventory storage areas or office area. Ensures transactions are correctly recorded in the ERP system.
Performs and operates job functions with safety, quality and efficiency in mind and in accordance with specific process sheets and operational parameters. Must have excellent attention to detail, is responsible for overall quality of material/product being produced.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Demonstrates safety awareness and safe work practices
Follows work instructions and procedures, and /or other instructional documentation
- Unload/receive products/materials and supplies from trucks according to SOPs, work instructions, ICRF guidelines and/or direction from supervisor
- Verify counts, perform a paperwork match to items received, and verify packing list accuracy
- Interface with internal customers
- Deliver non-inventory items to office personnel
- Understanding of Q.C. requirements and specifications as they pertain to the receiving process
- Working knowledge of label software and computer system data entry and retrieval
- Deliver raw materials to appropriate manufacturing department or assigned storage area
- Maintain necessary records as required by SOPs and work instructions
- Visually observe, troubleshoot, and report non-conformance condition (either product or process) to supervisor, or manager as required
- 1+ years Shipping/Receiving experience
- Basic mathematical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate comprehension, reading, writing and communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Intermediate problem solving skills
- Basic understanding of equipment operation to include, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical components operating simultaneously
- Strong ability to treat others with respect, dignity and empathy
- Strong sense of accountability, integrity, teamwork, pride, and a sense of ownership in your work
- Self-motivated, results-driven, active participant in change and process improvement
- Open-minded to differences, learning, problem solving, improvements, and change
- Production environment with regular exposure to dirt, dust and noise
- May be exposed to cold temperatures and/or extreme heat at times
- Able to be trained/certified to use overhead crane
- Must be able to climb a ladder, be comfortable at heights, operate equipment that is in constant motion, use of both hands at working height and periodic use above headAbility to lift/move a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Able to be forklift certified
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Annual Bonus Program (up to 10% on qualified earnings)
- Annual Employee Stock Purchase Program (w/company match & discount)
- 401k (w/company match)
- Pension Plan (company contributed, vesting after 3 years)
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Life/AD&D/STD/LTD (no waiting period)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Vacation and Sick/Personal time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- +Many more
RELOCATION: Not Authorized
SPONSORSHIP: Not Authorized
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain’s innovations touch almost every major industry around the world, Composite Systems is comprised of three business units including Films & Fabrics, Tape Solutions and Thin Films. Our ambition is to provide innovative solutions that combine material science, processing technology and design to save energy, provide protection, improve comfort, and give peace-of-mind to our customers. Our unique performance is delivered by passionate people, empowered to collaborate closely with our customers and solve their toughest challenges.
Our team members recognize that we all create the environment for people to succeed, with a culture built on respect, open and honest communication, and honoring our commitments to our customers and each other. And at the heart of our culture, we’ve learned working together makes good ideas, great ones.
With a legacy dating back more than 350 years, Saint-Gobain offers employees the stability and security of a leading Global 500 corporation while operating like multiple small and agile start-ups, where entrepreneurial spirit, pioneering teamwork, and bold, forward-thinking ideas pave new paths.
Every team member is encouraged to develop and leverage their unique expertise and strengths to make the greatest impact on the company and our end users. At Saint-Gobain, you’re empowered and equipped with countless opportunities and resources for professional development. You will find the support you need to create a vision and roadmap for your career, and make that vision a reality.
Invent yourself at Saint-Gobain Composites, and together, let’s protect what matters most!
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.