Reference : 587718
Change Control Project Manager - Raw Materials
- Technical Production
- United States , Solon , Solon
- Posting date : 09/11/2021
- Technical Production
- United States Solon
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 09/11/2021
If you want to reshape the world and discover your greatest potential, Saint-Gobain provides one-of-a-kind opportunities for innovative problem solvers.
We're one of only two companies in the world that is consistently recognized as both a top Global Employer and a Top 100 Global Innovator, but Saint-Gobain's remarkable story and culture of innovation begins with a team of nearly 200,000 creative, diverse and passionate team members collaborating across the globe. We are committed to our mission to improve lives because, every day, we witness the enormous impact of our efforts on the world around us.
The Change Control Project Manager will be accountable to:
- Act as single point of contact for documenting all raw material or component changes (resins, films, purchased components) for the LS business where the source of the change could be:
- Supplier driven
- Regulatory driven
- Risk Mitigation or Business Continuity Plan driven
- Project Managing raw material change control project teams with cross-functional team membership where the change is impacting more than one LS site and/or the complexity of the change is considered high risk to the business and requires central coordination of the project.
- For less complex or single site change control projects that will be managed by LS sites, The Change Control Project Coordinator will track that the change is being executed within the site and completed according to project due dates as part of metrics reporting.
- Establish and lead a cross-functional LS Change Review Board (CRB) with routine meetings to review open changes, status of changes, communication of roadblocks, resource constraints, etc.
- The CRB will include Global Ops, Global Purchasing, Global Quality, Global Supply Chain
- Develop and maintain a raw material changes tracker and road map based upon the risk and present to the LS CRB
- Execute change controls following the LS Change Management policy and LS Risk Management policy using the existing electronic tools (EtQ, checklist) to document all of the changes
- Work under all Life Science Quality Management System programs the Change Control Project Manager will (e.g. change control process, risk management, EtQ, etc)
- Select the proper team to work on the change in collaboration with business and operations managers
- Lead the team per the project scope as defined above
- Establish Change Management KPIs with the LS CRB and monitor/report on the KPIs to CRB with follow through leadership on actions required to improve on KPI as applicable
- Propose improvements to the change control process and risk management tool/process for raw material if applicable
Own the continuous improvement of the process for managing raw material changes
Who are we ?
Who We Are
Saint-Gobain’s innovations touch almost every major industry around the world. Within its Life Sciences division, teams are solving critical problems for customers who are getting life-saving medical devices to the frontlines of healthcare, discovering essential medications, and nourishing and connecting the world through consumer, industrial and electronics applications. As one of the world’s leading producers of high-performance polymer products, we improve lives by making simple experiences better and being there in life’s critical moments.
Our team members recognize that we all create the environment for people to succeed, with a culture built on respect, open and honest communication, and honoring our commitments to our customers and each other. And at the heart of our culture, we’ve learned working together makes good ideas, great ones.
With a legacy dating back more than 350 years, Saint-Gobain offers employees the stability and security of a leading Global 500 corporation while operating like multiple small and agile start-ups, where entrepreneurial spirit, pioneering teamwork, and bold, forward-thinking ideas pave new paths.
Every team member is encouraged to develop and leverage their unique expertise and strengths to make the greatest impact on the company and our end users. At Saint-Gobain, you’re empowered and equipped with countless opportunities and resources for professional development. You will find the support you need to create a vision and roadmap for your career, and make that vision a reality.
Invent yourself at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences; and together, we’ll create a better life.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.