Reference : 577998
Warehouse Warriors and Proud Pickers
- Supply Chain
- Posting date : 05/20/2020
- Supply Chain
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 05/20/2020
Come work with Saint-Gobain and be a Rock Star!
Current Opening for Warehouse Warriors and a Proud Pickers!
If you are looking to be a Rock Star, the Order Picker/Material Handler maybe the career for you. Our associates handle and maintain the flow of materials and products in distribution areas according to established guidelines. Accurate storing, shipping, and receiving of product to meet the company standards of safety, security, and productivity. Must be able to operate motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment. Training provided! You just need to willingness to learn.
We have immediate openings on 2nd and 3rd Shifts!
- Hourly pay starting at $14.00 plus shift differential pay on 2nd and 3rd shift
- Weekly payroll with a pay increase after completion of the 90-day Introductory Period
- Immediate Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Retirement – 401k & Accumulation Plan, Phone Plan Discounts, and many more Employee Perks!
- Monthly Bonuses based on Company Goals achieved
- Can earn $500 employee referral bonus
- Always work in a safe manner! Safety of our associates is our number one goal!
- Load, move, stack and unloads orders for on time customer service
- Operate material handling equipment to unload inbound shipments, store into locations, and efficiently pick orders then move product from outbound staging areas into trailers for shipment
- Efficiently picking orders and assembling product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and product ordered is packed and shipped free of damage
- Using voice pick and/or radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, put-away and loading functions
- Performing other duties as assigned
STABLE WORK HISTORY & 1 Year of Distribution Experience Preferred
- Ability to read and effectively communicate in English, count accurately, perform simple math, write legibly and follow directions.
- Must have good visual acuity, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
- Must have no adverse hearing loss that cannot be corrected with hearing aids.
- Ability to pass OSHA approved Crown material handling equipment certification.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to modest amounts of heat, cold, dust, noise, and vibrations.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time, lift 30 lbs consistently, up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Ability to maintain a high level of frequency & intensity in other physical activities including, but not limited to reaching, standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, stooping, kneeling & crouching.
- Pass post-offer background verification, physical and drug screen
- Must be prepared to work overtime after completion of on the job training.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or the ability to obtain within one year of hire
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest building materials companies and manufacturer of innovative material solutions, helps create great living spaces by combining comfort and sustainability. For more than three-and-a-half centuries, Saint-Gobain has been enhancing the wellbeing of people everywhere, whether it’s by addressing climate change, delivering true sustainable development, advancing the information revolution, participating in medical breakthroughs or playing a vital role in space exploration. Focusing on the intersection of people, innovation and purpose, Saint-Gobain helps to address the needs of today and the challenges of tomorrow – offering employees the opportunity to invent themselves and reshape the world.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.