Reference : 570672
Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain
- Posting date : 07/18/2019
- Supply Chain
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 07/18/2019
SAGE is all about its people, its products and its company culture. The vision of the company is to deliver a durable, reliable and high-performance energy-saving electrochromic product for buildings and to provide a healthier indoor environment for their occupants. Its award winning electronically tintable glass solution is second-to-none and recognized by Green Building, Inc. as one of the top ten green building products available on the market place.
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of Purchasing, Planning and Logistics within the organization. Includes leading a team of Buyers, Schedulers, Planner and Logistics Manager.
- Develop Annual Strategic Savings plan.
- Ensure compliance of Saint Gobain Policies and procedures including E-tools compliance and Designated Signing Authority terms.
- Participate in negotiation with critical Key suppliers.
- Quarterly Business Reviews with key suppliers.
- Provide monthly report on KPIS including savings measurement, vendor performance and compliance to utilization of E-tools including Prosource, Agora, E-auctions and ProcureNet.
- Direct Reports include 3 buyers.
- Manage production planning/scheduling to most efficiently utilize resources and raw materials consistent with forecasts and customer objectives.
- Develop Weekly Campaign planning working closely with production supervisors and managers.
- Provide Capacity Planning to include planning of projects in production and projects forecast to identify peaks and valleys in anticipated volume of work.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on OTIF (on time in full) and Overrun, Key Glass supplier performance.
- Lead Weekly Scheduling meeting to report on project status working closely with Architectural Solutions, Sales, Warehouse and Crating.
- Direct Reports include 2 Schedulers and Materials Planner.
- Manage coordination and execution of all modes of transportation including small parcel, LTL, LCL, Truckload Ocean and Domestic for movement of inbound and outbound goods.
- Insure compliance of Customs Paperwork for International shipments.
- Responsible to provide forecasting to Carrier network.
- Provide monthly report on Key metrics including On-time delivery to customer, Carrier performance, Transit time by mode, Transportation costs by mode.
- Keep organization informed of industry best practices and any areas of risk including strikes, weather etc.
- Direct reports include Logistics Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- 7-10 years experience in Group Managerial Role
- Applied professional experience in Supply Chain, Global Logistics, Planning & Purchasing
- Applied Professional experience in Manufacturing Environment
- Strong demonstrated Leadership skills
- Strong aptitude to work cross-functionally. Daily/weekly interaction with Production, Quality, Architectural Solutions, Sales, Finance and Engineering.
- Strategic Minded to optimize supply chain, maximize efficiencies and minimize costs.
- Contributor to critical business decisions in managing lead time requests and prioritizing projects/due dates.
- Ability to guide, implement and execute change.
- Conduct demand planning and forecasting in purchasing and planning and logistics
- Ability to identify areas of risk with suppliers and commodities
- Develop project plans for large projects. Include timeline for materials and resources.
- Understanding of Purchasing Best Practices and Standards.
- Ability to build agile carrier network and identify areas of risk within the Global Logistics Market
- Prepare and present Monthly KPI reports on Purchasing, Planning and Logistics
- Supervise and Mentor team, conduct bi-weekly 1 on 1 meetings to review performance, build development plans and relationships.
- Customer Centricity skills, ability to understand the needs of your internal and external customers.
- Lead Business Reviews with Key Business partners.
- Project Planning with US and EU Architectural Solutions teams.
- Business Continuity Planning
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word.
Perks, Benefits and Compensation:
We know that talented people are attracted to companies with an amazing culture, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding career advancement opportunities. If hired you can expect;
- Strong Compensation & Bonus Plan
- Full Medical benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Outstanding Culture!
Who are we ?
SageGlass® is the pioneer of the world’s smartest electrochromic glass and is transforming the indoor experience for people by connecting the built and natural environments. Electronically tintable SageGlass controls sunlight to optimize daylight, outdoor views and comfort while preventing glare, fading and overheating without the need for blinds or shades. SageGlass dramatically reduces energy demand and the need for HVAC by blocking up to 91 percent of solar heat. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, SageGlass is backed by more than 350 years of building science expertise that only the world leader in sustainable environments can provide.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.