Reference : 587842
- United States , Spokane , Malvern
- Posting date : 09/24/2021
- United States Malvern
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 09/24/2021
What’s the Job?
The Territory Manager (TM) for CertainTeed Exterior Products is responsible for sales growth of CertainTeed’s (CT) portfolio of commercial and residential Roofing and Siding products and systems by generating sustained demand and positioning CT as the preferred choice among owner, architect, builder, contractor, and distribution customer audiences in a manner consistent with CertainTeed’s Vision, Mission, Values and Objectives (VMVO).
- Works collaboratively with Regional Sales Manager to deliver sales growth and sustained demand.
- Meets or exceeds Performance Objectives and Incentive Sales Goals as determined by management.
- Achieves specifications for Value Added Products (VAP) and increase project closing rate in both the residential and commercial markets.
- Develops and implements territory strategy consistent with the overall business to maximize quality / effectiveness and quantity of sales calls.
- Calls on end-users, contractors, builders, architects/specifiers, owners and homebuilders creating a “pull-through” demand, subsequently working with distribution customers to close related sales.
- Actively targets and tracks construction projects from planning through bidding phases to maximize closing rates using company provided tools.
- Builds, maintains and adds value to relationships between customers and CT’s organization; customers include all audiences, including owners, specifiers, contractors, distributors, etc.
What do you bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, marketing, business or similar discipline, or five (5) years of equivalent training and experience that provides thorough knowledge of the laws, regulations and practices concerned with the field of construction.
- 5+ years of applied professional experience which includes managing customer relationships, sales presentations and closings of sales.
- Knowledge of commercial and residential construction practices.
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and build quality relationships through networking.
- Good interpersonal, negotiating and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills with good written and oral communication
Why work for us?
At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while making the world a more beautiful and sustainable home.
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.