Reference : 586997
Sales Manager - Automotive (Remote)
- United States , Detroit , Hoosick Falls, NY
- Posting date : 07/15/2021
- United States Hoosick Falls, NY
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 07/15/2021
The Sales Manager – Automotive will be responsible for collaborating with tier suppliers, OEMs and channels in the automotive market segment. Working closely with stakeholders the Sales Manager will cultivate a positive customer experience and deliver business growth. Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for increasing sales revenue and market share for Tapes Product Lines which includes the brands of: CHR Tapes®, Norseal® and Norbond®.
- Accountable for the specification of materials and customer relations for new and prospective customers with a focus on business growth.
- Construct, establish and maintain a network of engineering, purchasing, manufacturing contacts at key customers, end users and consultants.
- Solve complex questions from customers, provide application knowledge and industry expertise to customers.
- Position our products and services as top of mind choice with our tier suppliers, OEMs and channels.
The successful candidate will bring an open and transparent approach to complement our strategy and culture where we are committed to cultivating customer intimacy, innovation, agility, openness and engagement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering (or equivalent technical experience of 10+ years)
- 5+ years' in a technical selling position, preferably to Tier, OEM, Distribution/Converter and/or end users in automotive markets
- 5+ years' conducting sales in a co-development model
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain’s innovations touch almost every major industry around the world, Composite Systems is comprised of three business units including Films & Fabrics, Tape Solutions and Thin Films. Our ambition is to provide innovative solutions that combine material science, processing technology and design to save energy, provide protection, improve comfort, and give peace-of-mind to our customers. Our unique performance is delivered by passionate people, empowered to collaborate closely with our customers and solve their toughest challenges.
Our team members recognize that we all create the environment for people to succeed, with a culture built on respect, open and honest communication, and honoring our commitments to our customers and each other. And at the heart of our culture, we’ve learned working together makes good ideas, great ones.
Invent yourself at Saint-Gobain, and together, let’s protect what matters most!
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.