Reference : 586577
- United States , Beaverton , BEAVERTON, M
- Posting date : 06/10/2021
- United States BEAVERTON, M
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 06/10/2021
This role has several facets: pricing administration, quote processing, customer notification administration, sample order administration, and metrics generation.
The BPS Pricing Coordinator (PC) spends the majority of each day focusing on pricing needs of the business including maintaining QAD standard and custom pricing for the Pharma and Medical businesses, obtaining Marketing approvals whenever necessary. The PC works daily with CSRs at multiple sites to ensure order pricing is proactively maintained via the quote process, or through a general price increase. Additionally, the PC will be responsive to inquiries and audits generated by the commercial team and/or Controlling. Customer service skills, including communication, teamwork, and managing detail, are critical in this role.
The PC also will be responsible to help manage the customer communication within the part quote process, as well as offer customer friendly improvements to the overall process. Organizational skills are required to manage a variety of customer notifications that will occur for many different targeted audiences with a need to be immediately retrievable years into the future. The PC will help facilitate the sample order process to personally fulfill stocked items at the Beaverton site, and partner with CSRs all sites to ensure other standard and custom part needs are met.
Scope of this role includes supporting the following Life Science manufacturing sites: Beaverton, Clearwater, Plymouth, Taunton, and Traverse City. The role includes monthly status updates, including generating key performance indicator (KPI) metrics, to commercial and site management on all aspects of the job.
- Bachelor Degree Required
- 2 + Years Customer Service, Marking/Contract management, Accounting, working in a Manufacturing Dept. preferred.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team with high energy and an ingrained sense of service and caring.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills and understanding of business practices.
- Dependable, thorough and detail oriented.
- Ability to assimilate technical information and concepts
- Pricing Administration includes working closely with Marketing and Applications Engineering to create and expire pricing in QAD as customers are quoted, and during broad price increase rollouts. The role is the main point of contact for all pricing exceptions. It includes issuance and tracking of all customer and internal price communications as they are drafted and approved by internal partners. It encompasses creation, validation, issuance, and tracking/archiving of personalized distributor/customer price books, including distributor catalog houses. The role includes developing a regular self-implemented price override audit process, and supporting any special internal or external pricing audit needs. KPI are created and published to improve controls, reduce errors, and prevent price overrides, $0 sales orders, $0 invoices.
- Quote Processing occurs daily as a result of completed cost analyses generated by the BPS Applications Engineering team. This role is responsible to generate and communicate the actual paper quote to the customer and commercial team in a timely manner, as well as follow-up on open issues. Measuring quote turnaround is part of the role.
- Customer Notifications include selective or across-the-board price increases, material or part product quality issues or redesigns, site equipment initiatives, expansions, etc. This role is responsible for reviewing any submitted drafts for accuracy, identifying targeted customers and internal partners, issuing the notification with any additional required documents, validating delivery, and maintaining a repository for future secured but easy retrieval. Also, responsible to maintain an accurate and complete list of customers, contact email address, BDM, and supporting site CSRs that is published for internal use. Participates in customer satisfaction surveys as required.
- Sample Order Processing support includes helping draft and maintain a cross-site Sample SOP for both standard items and custom items manufactured at all sites. Also, supporting CSRs and commercial team to secure standard inventory parts or facilitate the ordering of custom standard parts.
- Metrics may include any of the KPI mentioned above, as well as supporting any special needs that arise at any of the SGPPL sites. This role is to proactively analyze the customer service process, looking for trends that could lead to process improvements, operational efficiencies, improvements in customer experience, and improvements between internal operations and field sales.
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain’s innovations touch almost every major industry around the world. Within its Life Sciences division, teams are solving critical problems for customers who are getting life-saving medical devices to the frontlines of healthcare, discovering essential medications, and nourishing and connecting the world through consumer, industrial and electronics applications. As one of the world’s leading producers of high-performance polymer products, we improve lives by making simple experiences better and being there in life’s critical moments.
Our team members recognize that we all create the environment for people to succeed, with a culture built on respect, open and honest communication, and honoring our commitments to our customers and each other. And at the heart of our culture, we’ve learned working together makes good ideas, great ones.
With a legacy dating back more than 350 years, Saint-Gobain offers employees the stability and security of a leading Global 500 corporation while operating like multiple small and agile start-ups, where entrepreneurial spirit, pioneering teamwork, and bold, forward-thinking ideas pave new paths.
Every team member is encouraged to develop and leverage their unique expertise and strengths to make the greatest impact on the company and our end users. At Saint-Gobain, you’re empowered and equipped with countless opportunities and resources for professional development. You will find the support you need to create a vision and roadmap for your career, and make that vision a reality.
Invent yourself at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences; and together, we’ll create a better life.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.