Reference : 588138
Regional Sales Manager - Southeast
- United States , Orlando , Malvern
- Posting date : 10/13/2021
- United States Malvern
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 10/13/2021
What’s the Job?
Under the supervision of the Vice President of Sales, this position is accountable for the regional sales and market development to achieve the profit objectives and market share goals for the Residential and Commercial Insulation business, in conjunction with implementing both the short and long-range strategies established by the business unit.
- Provides leadership that includes coaching, training, and development of 4-8 Territory Managers.
- Provide close support to distributor and direct-buy contractor sales effort.
- Provide timely feedback to marketing regarding market opportunities, competitive intelligence, and product requirements.
- Manage relations of high level major accounts.
- Strategic account planning and collaborative development with Territory Managers.
- Responsible for annual sales and profitability targets (may include other goals – product mix, market share, distribution and pricing decisions).
- Anticipated travel of 2-3 nights per week.
Direct Reports: 4-8 Territory Managers
What do you bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6-8 year’s progressive experience in Sales and/or Marketing
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated success selling through distribution channels and contractors direct.
- Ability to prioritize and organize.
- Superior leadership, competitive spirit, and desire to win.
- Strong strategic-thinking and decision-making capabilities necessary.
- A proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets, penetrating new markets and developing new business.
- Hire/termination decisions with regard to sales and office personnel.
Who are we ?
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.