Reference : 587872
Customer Account Specialist
- United States , Malvern , Malvern
- Posting date : 09/24/2021
- United States Malvern
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 09/24/2021
What’s the Job?
CertainTeed Exterior Building Products is currently seeking a highly skilled professional Customer Service Representative for the Roofing Products Group for our Malvern, PA Call Center. This person will possess strong SAP skills in a Customer Service capacity. Under the direction of the Team Supervisor, this position is accountable for providing world class customer service and maintaining strong professional relationships with the CertainTeed Sales Group, Manufacturing & Distribution Plants, Corporate Logistics, and the Pricing Group. The Customer Service Representative will support multiple Sales Regions and also provide backup support to non-specific Sales Regions. They will demonstrate sound business acumen by knowing how to prioritize critical tasks during high volume demand patterns.
- Responsible for accepting, reviewing, processing, and maintenance of customer orders in a timely and accurate manner; expediting where appropriate.
- Answering and handling inbound calls (50-70 daily) in a fast-paced environment
- Coordinate with Sales, Manufacturing, and Distribution to resolve service issues and other discrepancies which could negatively impact the customer and or CertainTeed.
- Communicate with Supervisors & Management regarding activities and significant issues related to Customer Fulfillment, ensuring timely follow up.
- Analyze and evaluate alternative solutions to respond to Customer requests relative to lead time expectations, job sites, product sourcing, and availability within the department and Corporate guidelines.
- Maintains strong lines of communication with shipping plants and Corporate Logistics to ensure seamless order processing and execution of standard and special/hot orders.
- Understanding of Shipping/Delivery Lanes & Freight Rates.
What do you bring?
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Excellent Communications Skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong teamwork skills to assist others and ability to commit to team, department goals, activities and schedules.
- Flexibility with responsibilities and hours when business demands shift.
- Functional Microsoft office skills including Excel and Word.
- SAP and Salesforce experience a plus.
Why work for us?
At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while making the world a more beautiful and sustainable home.
New hires who are vaccinated against COVID-19 earn $500 bonus!
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.