Reference : 581016
Customer Experience Associate
- Posting date : 08/31/2020
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 08/31/2020
CertainTeed’s Strategic Enablement team is looking for a Customer Experience Associate to join their growing team based out of the corporate office in Malvern, PA. The Customer Experience Associate will be responsible for leveraging customer engagement opportunities (leads) from both inbound and outbound interactions to identify, develop, document, and appropriately route sales opportunities to product sales teams throughout SGNA. The Customer Experience Associate will work in a team selling atmosphere along with external sales teams in regions to maximize CertainTeed products engagement with all customers. This position is intended to be flexible in hours and can be full time or part time status. They will report to the Senior Inside Sales Manager.
- Outbound calling through phone and email to contractors, small/medium custom builders, architects, specifiers, and homeowners on regular basis.
- Call and support distribution (1 Step, 2 Step and lumber dealers) locations to cultivate and grow CertainTeed exterior products.
- Prospect for new accounts through market research and outbound campaigns along with CT Territory Managers to achieve CertainTeed strategies and objectives.
- Utilize market research tools such as Dodge Pipeline to monitor, engage and track new construction jobs from inception, pre-bid, bid-contract award and job completion along with external TMs.
- Relay customer needs between CT Territory Managers, Marketing, and Manufacturing, and our customers
- Assist homeowners, contractors, builders and architects in areas where distribution is sparse
- Follow-up on leads provided by the Customer Experience Inbound Group.
- Assist all customers in obtaining CT sample products to make informed decisions on product selection.
- A combination of formal education such as a Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree.
- 1-3 years inside sales, sales support, or customer support related experience.
- Demonstrate pro-activeness and initiative when dealing with queries and following up leads.
- A positive attitude with the ability to ‘make things happen’ is a must.
- Must be a proven team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Must have proven planning, organization and time management skills.
- Computer literate with previous knowledge of SalesForce being an advantage (training can be provided).
Who are we ?
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.