Reference : 568931
Sales Cost Estimator/Operations Analyst
- Posting date : 08/22/2019
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 08/22/2019
SAGE is all about its people, its products and its company culture. The vision of the company is to deliver a durable, reliable and high-performance energy-saving electrochromic product for buildings and to provide a healthier indoor environment for their occupants. Its award winning electronically tintable glass solution is second-to-none and recognized by Green Building, Inc. as one of the top ten green building products available on the market place.
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for promoting sales of corporate products by providing sales proposals and bids to sales team members and prospective customers. This person will assist to ensure the success of the territory’s growth targets by working closely with the territory managers to set pricing strategies and tactics to engage, nurture and win with key stakeholders. This person also performs the initial steps in order fulfillment to review the final quote, purchase order, terms and conditions. Strong use of CRM, ERP system; currently using Salesforce
- Provides estimating support to territory managers
- Coordinates information requests for drawings and cost estimates with other departments
- Participates with territory manager to develop pricing strategy
- Works with territory manager to make pricing decisions within prescribed limits on a project-by-project basis
- Prepares and distributes quotes/bids on projects
- Reviews and works with legal on customer contracts to verify accurate scope of work
- Reviews final quote, purchase order, terms and conditions
- Responds to inbound requests with urgency
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly review with TM regarding closed and open opportunities in the pipeline and routine use of Salesforce
- Participate in training opportunities to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to identify customer needs and maximize cross-selling opportunities during pre-sale activities
- Report competitive information on an as needed basis to Marketing and Sales team
- Team with marketing on NPD to ensure appropriate offerings when quoting
- Provide new construction quotes/bids to contractors and builders, determined by blueprints and specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field preferred
- Experience in sales, quoting, and estimating
- Business savvy
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills across multiple stakeholder levels
- Ability to make decision involving complex sales relationships
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and demonstrated computer skills – Salesforce use
- Ability to prioritize work and operate with continually changing priorities.
- The skill to work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple deadlines, multiple stakeholders and complexity
Perks, Benefits and Compensation:
We know that talented people are attracted to companies with an amazing culture, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding career advancement opportunities. If hired you can expect;
- Strong compensation plan
- Full medical benefits
- Paid Time Off
Who are we ?
SageGlass® is the pioneer of the world’s smartest electrochromic glass and is transforming the indoor experience for people by connecting the built and natural environments. Electronically tintable SageGlass controls sunlight to optimize daylight, outdoor views and comfort while preventing glare, fading and overheating without the need for blinds or shades. SageGlass dramatically reduces energy demand and the need for HVAC by blocking up to 91 percent of solar heat. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, SageGlass is backed by more than 350 years of building science expertise that only the world leader in sustainable environments can provide.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.