Reference : VIE00070
VIE - Engineer Market Research Analyst
- United States , Massachusetts , NORTHBORO
- VIE (European Citizens)
- Research and Development
Saint-Gobain Research North America is looking for a driven, talented, and energetic market research analyst to join our growing Ceramics R&D team.
As new team member, you will leverage your engineering and market research expertise by uncovering unmet market and customer needs for the ceramics business.
You will lead market research projects through effective collaboration with R&D colleagues, commercial team members, application engineers, external customers, and external suppliers. For that you will focus on understanding technical markets, performing primary and secondary research, and synthesizing analysis for meaningful recommendations. You will create and execute project plans, conduct interviews, synthesize results, and present findings in written and oral formats.
- MS in Chemical Engineering or material sciences with a first experience in market research
- Project management skills & team collaboration
- Fast learner, comfortable with change & new environments. Big picture & analytical thinker.
- Curious and avid to learn. Creative and able to connect dots and approach problems from different perspectives.
- Strong technical background with the ability to extrapolate the functions of materials with the needs of the market place
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain Research (SGR) North America is one of Saint-Gobain’s largest industrial research laboratories. The center is home to more than 400 employees working at the leading edge of innovation on multidisciplinary industrial research, preparing the future by designing tomorrow's products and processes across an amazing variety of markets and technical disciplines. Since 1985, SGR North America has been supporting existing businesses, developing future businesses, and nurturing talent.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.