Reference : 588042
- United States , Malvern , Malvern
- Posting date : 10/13/2021
- United States Malvern
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 10/13/2021
What’s the Job?
The Brand Specialist, reports to the Senior Brand Manager and supports CertainTeed’s North American exterior product groups. This position is responsible for supporting the exterior business units on strategic and tactical planning for marketing initiatives, delivering against business unit objectives. The candidate will be responsible for supporting the communication of these strategies to the Central Marketing organization, providing scope and supporting the development of related work.
- Grows and maintains collaborative relationships with business unit stakeholders and Central Marketing teams, translating business needs into actionable marketing support.
- Supports the execution of marketing projects/plans/strategies in alignment with business objectives.
- Assists in the development and communication of status updates, performance reports and presentations to internal marketing and business unit stakeholders.
- Clearly communicates business objectives, strategies, product attributes, value proposition, messaging, budget, KPIs and timelines, ensuring their integration into marketing recommendations and creative support.
- Partners with assigned Project Managers to develop plans, measures and workflows to deliver on priorities and commitments in support of business objectives.
- Enables effective communication and collaboration with project teams across departments, maintaining business stakeholder focus and driving consensus on project-related decisions.
- Works with Senior Brand Manager to identify issues and risks by clearly communicating across internal teams, escalating as needed and supporting risk mitigation strategies as appropriate.
- Maintains knowledge of competitors, customer insights, product and promotional priorities across each business unit.
- Ability to work on multiple, concurrent tasks and adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Effectively collaborates across project teams, Corporate Marketing (Segment, Operations, Content/Creative, Production and Digital functional areas) and business unit marketing teams.
What do you bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration plus 3-5 years of brand management and/or account management experience, preferably in an agency setting or within a highly matrixed organization. Experience in construction building materials or other manufacturing industry a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering programs that extend positive brand equity and effectively leverage the marketing mix across a variety of traditional and digital channels and formats.
- Results driven and detail oriented with a strong customer focus and proven experience working with cross-functional teams through formal and informal channels.
- Excellent business acumen, judgement and communication skills.
- Actively listens and engages across teams to build strong relationships and a high level of trust.
- Maintains composure in times of stress and is comfortable working with positions of authority. Comfort interacting with and supporting executive leadership teams.
- With support from Senior Brand Manager and Central Marketing, appropriately manage stakeholder expectations on projects/initiatives and navigate challenging situations with positive outcomes.
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.