Reference : 587581
Product Manager - Retail
- United States , Malvern , Malvern
- Posting date : 09/09/2021
- United States Malvern
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 09/09/2021
What’s the Job?
This opportunity will be located in our Malvern, PA headquarters and will consider remote possibility for a Product Manager focusing on and supporting the retail segment in our CertainTeed Roofing Products organization. The Product Manager will be responsible for product line management, pricing, competitive and market analysis, positioning, and support to CertainTeed retail organization while being tasked with growing the retail market segment. This individual will need to have strong interpersonal skills and be a results driven strategic thinker. This position will interface with all internal CertainTeed functions and will work closely with the new CertainTeed Retail Organization to support and grown this segment.
- Manage retail specific product portfolio to maximize market share, sales and profitability, including product additions, deletions and changes
- In conjunction with Product Management Leadership and CertainTeed Retail Team will help build strategic plan for product portfolio
- Responsible for market research, environment and competitive analysis related to their product portfolio
- Help develop pricing strategy for profitable growth and expansion of the retail segment
- Assist in development of product marketing plan to include brand management, product positioning, and promotion
- Key technical leader to CertainTeed Retail Team, retail customers, and associate contractors
- Drive retail growth and regional expansion while leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Conduct product rationalization process to analyze areas of opportunities, growth, and agility
- Participate and travel to retail shows, customer events, educational seminars and additional activities in support of the retail segment
- Ability to handle multiple projects of varied importance to the promised deliverable results
What do you bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a Technical discipline with 3-5 years of marketing / product management experience.
- Have a strong working knowledge of the retail market segment and competitive landscape. Demonstrated capability in planning, organizing, integrating, and measuring projects and programs.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and computer skills with the ability to work effectively and positively within all organizational levels.
- Required to be an excellent writer and communicator and have the flexibility to travel 30-50%.
- Strong leadership skills to manage multi-disciplinary teams in product related projects.
- Have a reasonable understanding of P&L calculations, product costing, and general financial aptitude.
Why work for us?
At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while making the world a more beautiful and sustainable home.
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.