Reference : 586792
Digital Product Lead
- United States , Malvern , Malvern
- Posting date : 07/12/2021
- United States Malvern
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 07/12/2021
- Flexible hours and work from home availability
- Comprehensive benefits, 401k and pension plans
- Sophisticated web, marketing, and data tools
- Diverse career advancement options
- World class headquarters environment with an open air café, onsite gym and community garden
- Free shuttle service to and from Paoli train station
As a Digital Product Lead, you will be part of a highly engaged and cross-industry talented team that champions digital strategy and product road mapping for a suite of complex customer-facing digital experiences. You will represent the interests of our customers both internally and externally to support desired feature functionality as well as the improvements needed for various digital properties.
As a product owner, you will develop strong partnerships and work collaboratively with SEO and Google data experts, project managers, product and brand managers, web developers and creative agencies to collect and aggregate requirements, define user needs, document user stories, develop product roadmaps and requirements, and coordinate the development of multiple digital products.
DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES
- Collaborate and build relationships with internal stakeholders to define a digital strategy, and document and communicate the https://www.certainteed.com/ and https://www.certainteed.com/certainteed-connect/ product roadmaps.
- Define, communicate and reinforce the product vision; make it visible.
- Host requirement gathering sessions, document and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Refine requirements from business problems/opportunities to detailed user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Break down and prioritize delivery of products and features by developing and maintaining a product backlog and cross-product dependencies.
- Lead Agile engineering teams through grooming, sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospective ceremonies.
- Enable incremental delivery of features over multiple releases, minimizing time-to-market.
- Cultivate digital backlog within workflow and project management systems (e.g., Jira, Basecamp and Workfront).
- Proactively and independently manage the entire feature lifecycle from strategic planning, prototyping, technical build, to product release and iteration.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide support for escalation management while balancing business needs versus technical constraints.
- Incorporate stakeholder feedback into product roadmaps while effectively negotiating tradeoffs and resolve conflicting priorities based on the value to the business and/or customer.
- Work across a matrix of stakeholders to ensure alignment of priorities.
- Collaborate with design and content teams to conduct user research, validate product requirements, define workflows, and to constantly improve the user experience.
- Identify our customers' needs and opportunities by collaborating with brand and product managers and the Digital team members to understand quantitative and qualitative data and to offer input for improvement.
- Conduct quality assurance and user acceptance testing across multiple digital properties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Marketing, or similar.
- Requires 5+ years of digital product management/ownership experience with web technologies (e.g., .com, apps, Drupal or other CMS’) or Marketing applications (e.g., Salesforce, Monetate).
- Track record for formulating MVPs and growth plans for new, innovative products based on emerging technologies.
- Experience cultivating strong relationships with web developers and internal stakeholders.
- Must have strong communication skills and ability to work independently, horizontally and vertically across the organization.
- Entrepreneurial business acumen and strategic thinker.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, planning and organizing skills.
- Autonomous and excellent relationship manager, problem solver and a proven record of delivering a positive business impact.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching high performing digital experiences with large adoption.
- Comfortable working with large, disparate data sets and web technologies.
- Past experience in Drupal, Google Analytics, A/B testing tools, and e-commerce is a strong plus, but not required.
Who are we ?
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.