Reference : 571064
Senior Global Marketing Manager
- Posting date : 07/30/2019
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 07/30/2019
SAGE is all about its people, its products and its company culture. The vision of the company is to deliver a durable, reliable and high-performance energy-saving electrochromic product for buildings and to provide a healthier indoor environment for their occupants. Its award winning electronically tintable glass solution is second-to-none and recognized by Green Building, Inc. as one of the top ten green building products available on the market place.
SageGlass is looking for a high energy Senior Global Marketing Manager to directly oversee multiple components of our marketing program. You will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, developing marketing campaigns, creating marketing content, managing our website, all advertising, social media and public relations. In this capacity you will also manage our marketing and PR agency partner, directing their efforts in support of our strategy. You will also manage our Senior Marketing Specialist for Graphic and Web Design. The successful candidate will play a key role in building the company’s brand, creating compelling customer content and generating quality leads..
- Manage communications budget
- Own outbound and inbound marketing activities in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, PR, etc.)
- Create and execute lead generation programs through appropriate channels (web, social media, e-mail, etc.)
- Work closely with sales and product marketing to develop and execute creative marketing campaigns
- Own and execute web content and social media strategy
- Assist product marketing in the development of compelling content that addresses customer goals and pain points, positioning SageGlass as a solution
- Lead advertising and media agencies with day-to-day support and execution of creative deliverables
- Develop and maintain relationships with key trade media partners to support both paid and earned media activities
- Manage external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Deliver overall monthly and campaign level reporting of marketing KPI performance vs. goals
- Own Saint-Gobain SageGlass brand guidelines and adherence
- Manage print and digital asset inventory to ensure creative alignment across all marketing channels
- Lead execution of approval process, including uploading of all final marketing and creative assets
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field preferred
- 5+ years in a Marketing role required
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media, etc.), market research methods and marketing data analytics required
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite, CRM and marketing automation tools) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords, etc.) required
- Track record of effective management of both direct reports and strategic vendor partners preferred
- Ability to act as a player-coach. This role requires someone who can both effectively delegate and manage as well as independently deliver.
- Experience and desire to work within a start-up environment, contributing to developing business infrastructure and aggressively scaling a high growth business preferred
- A high bar across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with and the projects you work on
- Customer-centricity - examples from your past of tough challenges that you powered through because you were unwilling to make your problems your customers’ problems
- Hands-on. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something. You have the skill to work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple deadlines, multiple stakeholders and complexity
- Tactfully coaches others to improve their skills
- Charismatic personality that allows you to operate at every level in and out of the business with multiple stakeholders. You have the uncanny ability to distill complex and technical topics into concise communication.
- You value other’s views, can earn stakeholder confidence quickly and exert influence
- Highly organized and comfortable with providing transparency into work
Perks, Benefits and Compensation:
We know that talented people are attracted to companies with an amazing culture, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding career advancement opportunities. If hired you can expect;
- Strong Compensation & Bonus Plan
- Full Medical benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Outstanding Culture!
Who are we ?
SageGlass® is the pioneer of the world’s smartest electrochromic glass and is transforming the indoor experience for people by connecting the built and natural environments. Electronically tintable SageGlass controls sunlight to optimize daylight, outdoor views and comfort while preventing glare, fading and overheating without the need for blinds or shades. SageGlass dramatically reduces energy demand and the need for HVAC by blocking up to 91 percent of solar heat. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, SageGlass is backed by more than 350 years of building science expertise that only the world leader in sustainable environments can provide.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.