Reference : 576821
Senior System Analyst- SAP PP
- Information Systems
- Posting date : 02/20/2020
- Information Systems
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 02/20/2020
The Senior System Analyst leads and supports IT projects and initiatives, guides business team members in engineering efficient business processes and identifies related functional requirements. The Senior System Analyst is responsible for performing/coordinating process analysis, solution design, system configuration and support across multiple platforms and/or cross-functional areas in a fast paced environment. This individual will work closely with the business users, other IT resources and consultants to meet required objectives.
- Collaborates with the CertainTeed IT BPC team members, IT resources and business users to guide business process owners/councils to evaluate their processes in order to define value propositions, streamline operations and automate activities as applicable, resulting in a robust application design.
- Handles support tickets (incidents, change requests, questions) and documents the resolution in the helpdesk tool.
- Ensure integrity of the system is intact with application changes. Perform application changes as required to fulfill business requirements, in compliance with SOX, SOD and related compliance policies.
- Responsible for all aspects of change management including implementation or coordination of thereof (configuration, development, master data…), testing (unit + integration + non-regression), facilitating user acceptance, documentation, training, and empowering the user community to use the functionality of the tools as per as their intended design.
- Deliver (or coordinate the delivery of) project deliverables including blue prints, functional and technical specifications, system configuration, test, training, cutover plan, and go-live support. Ensure accurate documentation is completed through all phases of the deployment.
- On a need basis, manages small to medium projects, with responsibility for project budget, quality and timeliness of project deliverables. Directs project resources and/or recommends and creates internal development procedures and methodologies.
The following qualifications are required:
- Bachelor’s degree in science, IT, finance, engineering or 10 years’ relevant experience.
- 8-12 years’ experience supporting and/or implementing a SAP Production Planning solution.
- Participated in full scale SAP implementation with team lead role in production planning.
- Strong awareness of industry or global ‘best-practice’ process for SAP Production Planning module.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing/production execution/planning concepts and standards, and a deep understanding of PP process integration with other modules such as SD, MM, CO, APO, and PM. Deep understanding of SAP MRP.
- Ability to conceptualize and document business process flows in a simplified manner, as suited to the corresponding target audience (business community or technical teams).
- Ability to apply organized, logical thinking to design as-standard-as-possible solutions addressing business challenges.
- Understanding of manufacturing execution systems, and their integration with SAP.
The following requirements are not requirements, but preferred:
- Masters’ degree in IT, supply chain, or engineering with relevant experience.
- 5-9 years’ Industry experience in manufacturing/production roles.
- Exposure to latest technological trends as it relates to the IT digital landscape.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of SAP IDOCs.
- Working Knowledge of SAP Modules – Standard Functionality – SAP SD, MM, WM, PM, FI/CO, and SAP APO.
Who are we ?
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.