Reference : USA04084
Remote IT Applications Analyst - CPQ
- United States , , Remote
- Permanent / Regular
- Posting date : 01/24/2023
- United States Remote
- Permanent / Regular
- Posting date : 01/24/2023
#1 “This Job Matters”
The Application Analyst designs, delivers and supports IT solutions for CertainTeed business processes. This role leverages the best practices within the application landscape and tailors it to business specific requirements as applicable. The Application Analyst leads and supports IT projects and initiatives, guides business team members in engineering efficient business processes and identifies related functional requirements. This role is responsible for performing/coordinating process analysis, solution design, system configuration, application development, code review and support across multiple platforms and/or cross-functional areas in a fast-paced environment. In this techno-functional role, the individual will work closely with the business users, other IT resources and consultants to meet required objectives. Governance – Collaborates with the CTIT BPC team members, IT resources and business users to guide business process owners/councils to evaluate their processes in order to define value propositions, streamline operations and automate activities as applicable, resulting in a robust application design.
- Governance – Collaborates with the CTIT BPC team members, IT resources and business users to guide business process owners/councils to evaluate their processes in order to define value propositions, streamline operations and automate activities as applicable, resulting in a robust application design.
- Ongoing production maintenance - Handles support tickets (incidents, change requests, questions) and documents the resolution in the helpdesk tool.
- Change Management - Ensure integrity of the system is intact with application changes. Perform application changes as required to fulfill business requirements, in compliance with SOX, SOD and related compliance policies. Responsible for all aspects of change management including implementation or coordination of thereof (configuration, development, master data…), testing (unit + integration + non-regression), facilitating user acceptance, documentation, training, and empowering the user community to use the functionality of the tools as per as their intended design.
- Project Team Member - Deliver (or coordinate the delivery of) project deliverables including blue prints, functional and technical specifications, system configuration, test, training, cutover plan, and go-live support. Ensure accurate documentation is completed through all phases of the deployment.
- Project Manage- On a need basis, manages small to medium projects, with responsibility for project budget, quality and timeliness of project deliverables. Directs project resources and/or recommends and creates internal development procedures and methodologies.
- This position is key and critical because of the ambitious roadmap geared at improving the overall CertainTeed ability to manage prices and rebates, including proactive margin analysis. During this period, the “IT Applications Analyst – CPQ” needs to guide the progressive implementation of technical industry standards and best practices.
#2 “Your Skills Matter”
What do you bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree Required in IT, Finance, Engineering or 10 years’ relevant experience.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience implementing and supporting at least 3 large, complex full lifecycle ERP programs preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in designing and implementing business processes following industry standards and best practices in multiple business areas preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience Functional configuration and design experience in PriceFx or similar tools like Vistex, Vendavo with integration knowledge with SAP SD and SalesForce.com preferred.
- 3 + years’ experience in Developing Applications in Java and or ABAP preferred.
- 1 + years’ experience in Developing Applications in Groovy preferred.
- Awareness of industry or global ‘best-practice’ as applicable to ERP landscape.
- Leadership – ability to lead a team for project and or IT application support.
- Ability to conceptualize and document business process flows in a simplified manner, as suited to the corresponding target audience (business community or technical teams).
- Ability to apply organized, logical thinking to design as-standard-as-possible solutions addressing business challenges
- Ability to review, validate and approve project documentation
- Ability to provide recommendations and roadmaps
- Ability to advocate for process improvements and direct teams in development of solutions
- Ability to read and debug ABAP code (user exit, enhancements, reports…) required.
- Ability to advise developer and review their code in Java/Groovy required.
ERP certifications (SAP)or CPQ tools certification preferred.
“You Matter to Us”
What are our perks?
We provide unique options to fit your unique lives! Our Total Rewards Program is customizable to accommodate your needs. Our menu of flexible options includes, but is not limited to:
- Excellent healthcare options: Medical, vision, prescription & dental
- Family Focus & Balance: Parental leave, paid time-off and Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Security: Competitive 401(k), Company-funded Retirement Accumulation Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Program (PEG)
- Tuition Reimbursement: Continuing education for every season of your career
- Pet Insurance options: Insurance plan & prescription discount program for your furry friends
- Employee Recognition Programs
- PerkSpot: Our exclusive one-stop online discount marketplace
- LiveWell: Rewarding you for living a healthy lifestyle
Who are we ?
“What We Do Matters”
Why work for us?
At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while our products make the world a more beautiful, safer, and sustainable home.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.