Reference : 577453
- Posting date : 03/23/2020
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 03/23/2020
The Cleveland, Ohio Site Controller is responsible for planning and managing all day-to-day financial activities with respect to the coordination of budgets and forecast development. The Site Controller is also responsible for directing and controlling all accounting functions at the site level including, financial planning and analysis, reporting, and establishing internal controls. This individual will do reporting that oversees cost accounting and production operation responsibility.
In addition to executing the financial system of the site, the Site Controller will develop the financial system to provide insightful continuous analyses that give direction in how to improve the site. The Site Controller is expected to stay abreast of and actively participate in all site activity in order to guide the Plant Manager and Operational Staff in strategic decision making.
Essential functions include:
- 70% - Plant Financial Analysis & Reporting, Development of Site Financial Systems
- 15% - Internal Controls
- 10% - Budgeting & Forecasting
- 5% - Capital Asset and World Class Manufacturing. All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Masters degree in Accounting/Finance is preferred
- 5+ years' experience in Finance/Accounting with a very strong cost accounting background
- 2+ years' experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- ERP system knowledge and experience (QAD is a plus)
- High level of technical skills including advanced excel and working with databases
- CPS/CMA is preferred
- Strong leadership skills – Aids in developing and mobilizing the site vision and direction
- Excellent verbal and written technical communication skills
- Support business while adhering to Saint-Gobain business controls
- Ensure proper controls in place to assure protection of the business unit’s assets
Physical Demands include:
- Vision - Ability to view/see parts for visual inspection and measuring
- Reading and Writing - Expressing or receiving detailed information by nonverbal means
- Bend/Stoop/Kneel/Crouch - Requires use of the lower extremities and back muscles
- Standing/Walking - Particularly for sustained periods of time
- Finger/Grasp/Handle/Feel - Working primarily with fingers
- Talk/Hear - Expressing or receiving detailed information by means of spoken word
- Repetitive Motions - Substantial movement of wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Working in above ambient temperatures
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain Benefits include:
▪Medical/Vision/Dental/Pharmacy ▪Short and Long Term Disability ▪Life and AD&D Insurance ▪Dependent Life Insurance ▪Volunteer Paid Time Off ▪Retirement Plan: 401(k) ▪Group Legal Coverage ▪Flexible Spending Account ▪Paid Holidays ▪Paid Vacation ▪Tuition Reimbursement ▪Employee Assistance Program (EAP) ▪Matching Gifts Program ▪Product Rebates ▪Vendor Discounts ▪Live Well ▪Wellness Reimbursement ▪Pet Insurance ▪Paternity Leave
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.