Reference : 587846
Financial Planning & Analysis- Analyst
- United States , Malvern , Malvern
- Posting date : 09/22/2021
- United States Malvern
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 09/22/2021
In this role, the FP&A Analyst will provide financial analysis support to CertainTeed Corporate functions such as: IT, Marketing, Exterior Product Sales, Customer Experience, Commercial Solutions, Purchasing, Pricing, HR and Credit, and Marketing.
Budget and Business Plan Development:
- Conduct budget analysis and provide timely, accurate reporting to the businesses, prepare and maintain budget tracking at project level in collaboration with project sponsors, assist in formalizing and streamlining budget progress and performance metrics presentations.
- Under the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager’s guidance, assist in the annual preparation of the budget for CertainTeed Corporate.
- Work with department heads to ensure that all budgeting requirements are completed as required.
- Assist with Budgeting, Analysis of Monthly Results, Business Decisions/Performance Analysis, Monthly and Rolling Forecast Preparation, Business Decision Support, and special Accounting projects as needed.
- Reconcile projections vs. actual results and prior projections.
Business Decisions/Performance Analysis:
- Perform monthly financial analyses of various central cost centers and make recommendations to support strategic decision-making.
- Assist in managing capital expenditure (Reviewing Capex forecast vs. budget, completing capitalization forms, monthly Capex reporting etc.)
- Assist in preparation of quarterly rolling forecast and budget submission files.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Accounting, Finance, or similar.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, business and planning acumen.
- Solid foundation in financial principles and Accounting.
- 3 years’ experience in Accounting and Finance with solid foundation in financial principles and Accounting.
- Advanced data management and modeling skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills,
- Advanced experience in Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in SAP, Tagetik, BW, Magnitude is a strong plus.
- Interest in career advancement opportunities
Who are we ?
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.