Reference : 587950
Communication / Journalism Intern
- United States , Ravenna , RAVENNA, OH
- Posting date : 09/29/2021
- United States RAVENNA, OH
- Posting date : 09/29/2021
If you want to reshape the world and discover your greatest potential, Saint-Gobain provides one-of-a-kind opportunities for innovative problem solvers.
We have an internship opportunity in Communications / Journalism based in our Ravenna, OH plant to support the Saint-Gobain Aerospace global commercial team on their initiatives to create content for their new website. This position will push the incumbent to develop an understanding for our technical products and services in the Aerospace market but also to use creative thinking that translates to original, compelling, content and to collaborate with international teams to ensure consistent messaging, style and tone.
Essential functions include:
- Attend the content review meetings for the new website with the Marketing Team.
- Support the Marketing Team by developing the necessary content with the support of subject matters experts.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to ensure consistent messaging, voice, style and tone for all content.
- Ensuring content adheres to brand standards guide, marketing goal and SEO preferences.
- Proofreading throughout the various stages of creative development.
*This position cannot be remote and the incumbent must be commutable to Ravenna, Ohio.*
- Currently enrolled in college/university courses, pursuing degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, Communications or related field.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- High attention to detail and expertise in proofreading
- Curious and motivated to understand technical aspects of Aerospace Industry
- Ability to write concisely, clearly, and creatively
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain’s innovations touch almost every major industry around the world, moving us forward, making meaningful connections, and inspiring us to go beyond the impossible. Within Mobility, our teams design and engineer critical, high-performance materials and proven solutions – most in challenging conditions and core systems that play an important part of our daily lives – as we drive to work or with family, fly on an airplane to explore the world, process samples for medical research, build a better rocket to go as far as we can in outer space; and dive deep under the sea to power our world. We are driven to collaborate with our customers and communities to improve and engineer the world of tomorrow!
Our team members recognize that we all create the environment for people to succeed, with a culture built on respect, open and honest communication, and honoring our commitments to our customers and each other. And at the heart of our culture, we’ve learned working together makes good ideas, great ones.
With a legacy dating back more than 350 years, Saint-Gobain offers employees the stability and security of a leading Global 500 corporation while operating like multiple small and agile start-ups, where entrepreneurial spirit, pioneering teamwork, and bold, forward-thinking ideas pave new paths.
Every team member is encouraged to develop and leverage their unique expertise and strengths to make the greatest impact on the company and our end users. At Saint-Gobain, you’re empowered and equipped with countless opportunities and resources for professional development. You will find the support you need to create a vision and roadmap for your career, and make that vision a reality.
Invent yourself at Saint-Gobain Mobility, and together, we’ll achieve the impossible!
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.