Reference : 587844
Administrative Assistant, Commercial Solutions
- United States , Malvern , Malvern
- Posting date : 09/22/2021
- United States Malvern
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 09/22/2021
What’s the Job?
The Commercial Solutions Admin reports to the Vice President of Commercial Solutions & Strategic Accounts for North America and will coordinate a wide range of administrative procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Prepare and complete regular reports for the commercial markets team, communicate status of successes and progress to key performance indicators.
- Responsible for commercial market research and customer research through programs such as CoStar, Dodge, Sales Force, and other programs.
- Create and assist with the preparation of presentations and proposals for prospective clients.
- Manage client databases and mail lists.
- Work with the team to ensure current clients are satisfied, and potential clients are interested in securing products & services from our Company.
- Work with the BD team to ensure information relevant to the business development process is available and shared efficiently & effectively within the company.
- Develop and enhance internal and external systems for communication.
- Lead and support social media activity for the team, in order to increase awareness and enhance marketing efforts.
- Arrange and manage executive and management team schedules, calendars, appointments, bookings, and travel arrangements.
- Coordinate executive communications, including conference calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients and customers.
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information.
- Coordinate and arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as client events, offsite meetings, training events, and conferences.
- Write and distribute agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Vendor set up for large National Accounts. This involves set up in our Company system as well as within client systems.
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Administrative support of Account Manager in updating pricing agreements and other ad-hoc needs. Update pricing pages for periodic increases. Submit to Business Unit Pricing Managers to enter into SAP system.
- Company Newsletter – Draft articles for Company “Skyline” newsletter to promote actions of Commercial Solutions team.
What do you bring?
- High School Diploma
- 3-4 years of professional experience assisting at the executive level
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical skills, time management, and travel logistics.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software such as SAP Concur, Sales Force, Dodge and CoStar.
- Strong administrative, organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Friendly, professional demeanor, exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build a strong internal network.
- Team orientated philosophy and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.