Reference : 587096
Customer Experience Support Specialist
- United States , Worcester , WORCESTER
- Posting date : 07/23/2021
- United States WORCESTER
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 07/23/2021
Are you looking to join a Global company where you can make a difference while working as a member of a team? If you are an energetic and conscientious person who likes working in a fast-paced environment, then this is the job for you!
The Customer Experience (CX) Support Specialist position is responsible for managing the administrative tasks in the Customer Experience Department. The CX Support Specialist will perform critical tasks and manage their workload in order to meet customer expectations and established deadlines. The incumbent may also manage special projects as assigned. The CX Support Specialist role contributes to ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and a positive customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Systems Management: Regular activities to support the customer ordering, processing, and invoicing systems
- Administer the daily invoicing process of miscellaneous shipments for multiple warehouses and key accounts
- Process, review, and send customer invoices ensuring accuracy, particularly of miscellaneous fees, i.e. pallets, tariff, container fees
- Issue approved credits, rebills, and debit memos for all plants; code credits to report on monthly
- Print to pdf dated order acknowledgments; send to customers and CSR
- Administer the process for updating or creating new customers managing master data in accordance with Ceramics rules
- Administer tax exempt certificates working closely with the tax department; request new/updated certs from customers, submit new certs and tax credit requests for approval; issue approved tax credits
- Process monthly commission reports and submit for approval/payment
- Publish monthly updated exchange rates from EXACT
- Manage annual Consumer Price Book project gathering required information, updating templates, and communicating with vendor; ensure on-time completion
- Periodically may provide back-up to plants on invoicing when high volume impacts process
- Provide back-up support to CSRs and manager as needed
- Monitor Customer Experience Department general email box and 800 line; forward emails, process sales leads, and respond to messages accordingly
- Manage sample requests to include completing and submitting new account form for approval; enter sample request order into ERP, and update Salesforce with ship date
- Manage Salesforce leads assigned to customer service providing customers with requested information or reassigning the sales lead to the appropriate individual
- Generate ideas to improve our direct interaction and relationship with key customers for SGP
Department Growth Initiatives:
- Create monthly metrics reports in various systems and distribute timely. Assess current metrics and compare them to customer expectations for the future.
- Actively provide feedback for department/process improvements
- Complete special projects as assigned
In addition to the above, the department has been challenged to create the future vision for SGP’s Customer Experience. This is a team effort which you will be contributing to. The team will be expected to think outside of the box and question everything we do through the lens of the customer. The future state vision will support the Saint-Gobain global priorities of becoming more customer centric, digitalizing, innovating, and growing.
As customer service processes continue to be streamlined and automated, this position may offer growth opportunities supporting our future vision. Potential responsibilities may include specialty products liaison partnering with customers and plant personnel, customer service representatives or account manager partnering with sales and marketing to provide pro-active support to key accounts.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Be an effective communicator via email, verbal, and in presentation of information
- A demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment with minimal supervision
- A professional demeanor, be reliable, personable, trustworthy and a team player
- A high sense of urgency in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent computer skills required: Microsoft Office 365, ERP system, Salesforce experience is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years’ customer service experience required
Who are we ?
With over 60,000 employees working across 46 countries, Saint-Gobain’s Innovative Materials Sector boasts a unique and profitable portfolio of high-tech and high value-added solutions for housing and construction, mobility, healthcare and industry.
A true technology bridgehead for the Saint-Gobain Group, the Innovative Materials Sector is supported by 3 powerful growth drivers: innovation, co-development and research.
In the field of High Performance Materials, it proposes a comprehensive range of innovative technologies targeting the housing and construction market, transport, industry and healthcare, and combined into four families of materials: ceramics, polymers, abrasives and technical fabrics. Flat Glass is a world leader in manufacturing, processing and selling glass products for the construction and transportation sector (including the automotive industry).
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.