Reference : USA00178
Customer Service Representative
- United States , New Jersey , WAYNE
- Posting date : 11/30/2021
- United States WAYNE
- Permanent / Regular
- Posting date : 11/30/2021
Looking for a GREAT PLACE TO WORK? Look no further!
Saint-Gobain is a Global Top Employer
Our team in Wayne, NJ is looking for experienced
Customer Service Rep
M-F 8am - 5p
We offer Matching 401k, Bonus program, Retirement plan, benefits start day one, tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Job Scope: Responds to product order requests from customers, field sales personnel, and other internal or external sources. Serves as primary internal contact for regional customers. Acts as liaison between internal operations of company and customer and field sales personnel. Responsible for a variety of duties with respect to receiving, reviewing, processing, editing, expediting, or canceling orders.
- Abides by company policies and procedures at appropriate level.
- Responds to inquiries and takes necessary action according to SOP's and work instructions.
- Serve as liaison between internal operations and field sales personnel, customers, branches, etc.
- Receive and review complaints, and take appropriate action to resolve according to SOP's and work instructions.
- Receive and review, process orders according to SOP's, work instructions, and/or special instruction from supervisor.
- Generate special reports as required or directed.
- Advise customers of pick-up, revised shipping dates, price discrepancies, etc. according to SOP's and work instructions.
- Process order cancellations.
- Participate in the annual Physical Inventory as directed by supervisor.
- Participate in self-development and training of others.
- Perform other related duties as may be reasonably assigned in the course of business.
- Exhibit safety awareness and safe work practices.
- Maintain necessary records as required by SOP's and work instructions.
- Understand all environmental policies and significant environmental impact of job activities in accordance with the ISO 14001 standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline preferred or at least 3 years’ equivalent work experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills including telephone, written and verbal.
- Exceptional Math skills necessary to fulfill department requirements.
- Computer skills including Excel and Word necessary to fulfill requirements of position.
- Self-motivated, able to make independent decisions.
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain’s innovations touch almost every major industry around the world, moving us forward, making meaningful connections, and inspiring us to go beyond the impossible. Within Mobility, our teams design and engineer critical, high-performance materials and proven solutions – most in challenging conditions and core systems that play an important part of our daily lives – as we drive to work or with family, fly on an airplane to explore the world, process samples for medical research, build a better rocket to go as far as we can in outer space; and dive deep under the sea to power our world. We are driven to collaborate with our customers and communities to improve and engineer the world of tomorrow!
Our team members recognize that we all create the environment for people to succeed, with a culture built on respect, open and honest communication, and honoring our commitments to our customers and each other. And at the heart of our culture, we’ve learned working together makes good ideas, great ones.
With a legacy dating back more than 350 years, Saint-Gobain offers employees the stability and security of a leading Global 500 corporation while operating like multiple small and agile start-ups, where entrepreneurial spirit, pioneering teamwork, and bold, forward-thinking ideas pave new paths.
Every team member is encouraged to develop and leverage their unique expertise and strengths to make the greatest impact on the company and our end users. At Saint-Gobain, you’re empowered and equipped with countless opportunities and resources for professional development. You will find the support you need to create a vision and roadmap for your career, and make that vision a reality.
Invent yourself at Saint-Gobain Mobility, and together, we’ll achieve the impossible!
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.