Reference : USA03062
Customer Service Representative - $20+/hr
- United States , Rhode Island , BRISTOL
- Permanent / Regular
- Posting date : 07/28/2022
- United States BRISTOL
- Permanent / Regular
- Posting date : 07/28/2022
If you want to reshape the world and discover your greatest potential, Saint-Gobain provides one-of-a-kind opportunities for innovative problem solvers.
We're one of only two companies in the world that is consistently recognized as both a top Global Employer and a Top 100 Global Innovator, but Saint-Gobain's remarkable story and culture of innovation begins with a team of nearly 200,000 creative, diverse and passionate team members collaborating across the globe. We are committed to our mission to improve lives because, every day, we witness the enormous impact of our efforts on the world around us.
Impact: The Customer Service Representative (CSR) role is expected to be the primary customer contact for assigned customers within the Operations Team in the Bristol, RI site. The CSR will work closely with the sales team and supply chain to ensure all customer expectations are being met in a wide range of markets including space, aviation, automotive, and electronics. In this role, the CSR will also work closely with the supply chain, quality, production, and engineering teams to understand customer demand (often through portals), and ensure that customer due dates are being met. The CSR will be empowered to make decisions to delight our customers and act in a customer-centric manner. In addition, the CSR will support the application engineering team during the quoting and prototyping processes.
Pay: $20+/hr depending on experience.
- Perform key customer activities including interactions with customer contacts, understanding customer orders and demands, handling customer complaints, and supporting other needs of the customer.
- Coordinate with all other areas of the site to ensure superior on-time delivery performance including management of customer portals and data.
- Working closely with the site quality and engineering teams, ensure compliance to critical delivery requirements including customer specifications, export control regulations, and internal company policies.
- Work closely with Management in support of Sites and Company goals
- Support efforts of the application engineer in the areas of quoting and new product on-boarding as needed
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- 2+ years experience in customer service or similar role required.
- 2+ years experience in Aerospace, Automotive or similar industry preferred.
- 3+ years working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Saint-Gobain Benefits include:
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan: 401(k)
- Group Legal Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Matching Gifts Program
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Paid Paternity Leave
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain’s innovations touch almost every major industry around the world, moving us forward, making meaningful connections, and inspiring us to go beyond the impossible. Within Mobility, our teams design and engineer critical, high-performance materials and proven solutions – most in challenging conditions and core systems that play an important part of our daily lives – as we drive to work or with family, fly on an airplane to explore the world, process samples for medical research, build a better rocket to go as far as we can in outer space; and dive deep under the sea to power our world. We are driven to collaborate with our customers and communities to improve and engineer the world of tomorrow!
Our team members recognize that we all create the environment for people to succeed, with a culture built on respect, open and honest communication, and honoring our commitments to our customers and each other. And at the heart of our culture, we’ve learned working together makes good ideas, great ones.
With a legacy dating back more than 350 years, Saint-Gobain offers employees the stability and security of a leading Global 500 corporation while operating like multiple small and agile start-ups, where entrepreneurial spirit, pioneering teamwork, and bold, forward-thinking ideas pave new paths.
Every team member is encouraged to develop and leverage their unique expertise and strengths to make the greatest impact on the company and our end users. At Saint-Gobain, you’re empowered and equipped with countless opportunities and resources for professional development. You will find the support you need to create a vision and roadmap for your career, and make that vision a reality.
Invent yourself at Saint-Gobain Mobility, and together, we’ll achieve the impossible!
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.