Reference : 577390
- Posting date : 03/13/2020
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 03/13/2020
CertainTeed Ceilings is looking for a motivated administrative professional to join the team in Lakewood, Ohio as the site's office administrator. This new position will provide cross-functional support to all of the plant's departments, such as purchasing, HR, production, engineering, and safety. The Office Administrator plays a key role in assisting with projects, streamlining processes, and collaborating with the management team. This role will report in to the site's General Manager.
- Helps HR with onboarding activities, benefits questions, HRIS systems support, maintains employee files.
- Works with Production to maintain the filing of documents (invoices, PC and BOL paperwork, pick lists). Provides assistance to Purchasing with IOL (receiver/invoice issues).
- Supports Engineering by photocopying drawings and assembling materials for shipment.
- Assists Safety with monthly reporting, scheduling boot trucks, etc.
- Processes hourly payroll through Kronos/PeopleSoft on a weekly basis to ensure timely accurate payment of wages.
- Answers phone and greets visitors; schedules appointments and maintains calendars; schedules and coordinates staff and other meetings/employee events.
- Collates/distributes mail; prepares communications, such as memos, emails, reports and other correspondence; monitors and maintains office supply inventory.
- HS Diploma or equivalency required, Associate’s degree preferred.
- 2-5 years of prior office administrative experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational/time management skills.
- Strong, professional written and oral communication skills.
- Prior experience with time keeping/payroll applications is desired.
Who are we ?
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.