Reference : VIE00176
VIE - Project Engineer -H/F
- Romania , Prahova , PLOIESTI
- VIE (European Citizens)
- Technical Production
A new melting process for stone wool production has been industrialized in our plant in Ploiesti, Romania, by the R&D of Isover. After several years of improvement, this process is now fully mature, and Global Engineering, the central engineering of Isover, would like to develop a comprehensive and detailed technical documentation for the new process. This documentation will be used as standard engineering documents for future deployment of this technology in other plants.
- Identifying and characterizing the equipment used in the melting process, from batch storage and handling to glass conditioning, transport to the fiberizing machines and fumes treatment,
- Collecting and improving existing base documents,
- Generating a comprehensive and detailed engineering documentation (CAD drawings, P&ID, Input/Output list, equipment list),
- Developing tools for equipment design,
- Collaborate with our production and maintenance teams in Ploiesti, as well as our R&D pool and Global Engineering team in Rantigny, France,
- Contributing to the efficient deployment of the melting process in other plants,
- Serving as the basis for the design and engineering of larger facilities when needed.
- Master's degree in Mechanic Engineering with knowledge of Thermodynamics, Material Science, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Instrumentation, and Combustion,
- Technical-oriented person,
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team,
- Well organized, adaptable, and flexible with a high level of rigor,
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written.
This mission has a duration of 12 months, with the possibility of extension once.
If you're a highly motivated individual with a great passion for innovation, then this VIE is a great opportunity for you! Apply now to join our team and be a part of the future of stone wool production.
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain, the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designs, manufactures, and distributes building and high-performance materials, providing innovative solutions to the challenges of growth, energy efficiency and environmental protection. Isover, brand of Saint-Gobain’s group, is the worldwide leader for sustainable insulation. Products manufactured by Isover actively participate to increase thermal efficiency of buildings and improve user comfort.