Reference : VIE00171
VIE - Product Development Engineer - H/F
- Research and Development
- , Hradec Kralove , CASTOLOVICE
- VIE (European Citizens)
Are you passionate about product and process design? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work on product development projects and support a dynamic team of 5 people? In our plant in Castolovice we're looking for a Product Development Engineer to join our team and help us drive innovation and quality in our products.
VIE will organize and participate to plant trial, perform specific measurements, sample, measure and analyze capability of the line and measurements, collect and analyze process and product data. They will share results and learnings with local and central teams.
- Support the plant and the process engineer in trials organization,
- Work on development projects following of the product and process design methodology,
- Process and quality control data analysis and processing,
- Metrology development,
- Measurements for specific needs and capability analyses.
- Master’s Degree in Material Science, Physics, Chemistry or Process Engineering,
- A first experience in an industrial context is a plus,
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills,
- Appetite for experiments, plant trials and data analysis,
- Rigor, analytical mind, pragmatism, result & customer-oriented,
- Continuous improvement mindset,
- Passion for innovation & quality,
- Able to work autonomously & independently while being a part of a team,
- Fluent in English, both written & spoken.
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain, the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designs, manufactures and distributes building and high-performance materials, providing innovative solutions to the challenges of growth, energy efficiency and environmental protection.
Isover, brand of Saint-Gobain’s group, is the worldwide leader for sustainable insulation. Products manufactured by Isover actively participate to increase thermal efficiency of buildings and improve user comfort. Within that objective, the improvement of product and processes to enhance product properties and reduce the carbon foot-print of our production are key topics to answer the group’s ambition to make the world a better home.