Reference : VIE00224
VIE - 4.0 Engineer - H/F
- South Korea , Jeollabuk-do , IKSAN
- VIE (European Citizens)
- Technical Production
We are looking for a new member to join the team to drive the digital transformation and industry 4.0 initiatives within our organization. You’ll be instrumental in ensuring our continued success by planning and accelerating digital projects (RPA, RDA, New apps and so on), automation processes, and enabling data-driven decision-making.
Your future missions will consist of:
- Industrial IT project Lead & Support:
- Shape the roadmap tailored to local needs,
- Drive continuous improvement and cost reduction,
- Establish both short and long-term plans aligned with Group I4.0 transformations.
- Automation technic support:
- Referent for machines data sources, PLC in plant,
- Enforce automation standards and optimize industrial processes.
- Machine connectivity expertise:
- Install and deploy IIoT solutions, configure global connectivity standard,
- Develop data routing logic and dashboards for actionable insights.
- Industrial IT technical support (Coordination with Korea IT team):
- Identify IT needs/gaps for global roadmap achievement,
- Contribute to Network development, Wi-Fi, cybersecurity enhancement.
- Data analytic expertise:
- Collaborate closely with data scientists/architects, connectivity, automation, and process experts,
- Lead data analytics projects, develop, test, iterate and deploy the algorithms with support from the Central Data & Analytic team.
This is a 24-month mission.
- Master’s Degree in Process or Industrial Engineering,
- Project management skills,
- Strong appetite for IT and digital projects,
- Prior experience in manufacturing IT, IT application, or IT infrastructure,
- Preferrable to have the working knowledge of IT and OT platform (RHEL & Windows System, MES/LES, SCADA...)
- Experience with IIoT Platform (i.e LoopEdge, Grafana, InfluxDB) is a great plus!
- Demonstrate basic understanding of network system / architecture,
- Good level of English communication, both speaking & writing.
Join us in shaping the future of Automotive Safety Glass technology!
At Saint-Gobain, we’ll provide:
- Accommodation support,
- Free company bus commute,
- Free lunch at our canteen,
- Round trip flight from Paris to Seoul (economy class),
We’re looking forward to receiving your CV!
Who are we ?
Saint-Gobain SekuritKorea established in 1971 as the first automotive safety glass company in Korea, Securitkorea Co., Ltd. supplies 2.3 million automobile safety glass annually to famous domestic and foreign automobile manufacturers. It is also in charge of the automotive safety glass market for trucks and special vehicles.