Reference : 571838
Customer Sales Coordinator
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 11/01/2019
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 11/01/2019
Who are we ?
Innovative? Customer Focused? Agile? Open and Engaging? Entrepreneurial? Our key attitudes and way we like to work at Saint-Gobain. If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about the Customer Sales Coordinator at Saint-Gobain Insulation UK.
Saint-Gobain Insulation UK (SGIUK) has been formed by bringing together the Celotex and Isover businesses as one organisation with two market leading brands. This allows us to bring additional value to our customer, with an unrivalled full range of product and service offerings. Our thermal and acoustic product portfolio includes glass mineral wool, stone wool and PIR insulation, supporting all market segments with a range of insulation solutions.
How will you support us?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service or Sales Professional to join our passionate and knowledgeable team as a Customer Sales Coordinator in Hadleigh, Ipswich on a permanent basis.
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for engaging with National merchants and Regional independents across the UK where a physical visit from the Sales Team is not available supporting National Account teams Celotex, ISOVER and Saint-Gobain Insulation brand activities. You will build and maintain relationships by identifying sales opportunities through quality business discussions, including promotions, lead generation, customer service and marketing support to ensure customer retention and to protect and sustain growth market share.
As a Customer Sales Coordinator, you will:
• Have expertise and understanding of a productive Sales Team.
• You will make a wide range of outbound calls to customers as well as occasional customer visits.
• You will be a dedicated point of contact, owning the customer relationship, through having a comprehensive knowledge of the customers’ account and facilitating the resolution of customer service activities.
• Day to day following up of National Account plans, marketing campaigns and promotions ensuring customers are fully aware of new products and activities.
• Build sustainable relations with key Internal and External stakeholders.
• You will produce reports providing sales reports and marketing collateral to discuss with customers as a basis to build opportunities to add value into the business for the customers.
What kind of person are we looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working. In addition to the five Saint-Gobain attitudes we shared at the start, suitability for the role is always key; does the following criteria sound like you?
• Customer Service or Sales Professional – Distribution and Merchant Sales.
• Educated to GCSE Maths and English, A-Level or equivalent.
• MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM systems experience.
• A practiced sales person who is highly customer focused, able to anticipate and adapt to customer needs and expectations and develop and maintain customer relationships
• Telesales experience.
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
• Competitive Salary
• Excellent Retirement Savings Plan with additional Life Cover increasing employer contributions with service.
• Employee Recognition Scheme – Recognise & Reward
• Learning & development opportunities via our online portal from day one.
• Wellbeing programme including on site Gym and exercise classes at Flitwick, or financial support for Gym membership for colleagues based at Telford or Northern Ireland.
• 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays), rising to 34 days at five years’ service.
• Staff discounts on all UK Saint-Gobain brands!
• Share Scheme
• Discounts on high street, health and wellbeing products, leisure activities and various other benefits e.g. car leasing scheme.
Who are Saint Gobain?
Saint-Gobain was founded in 1665 to deliver a world first – the production of glass on an industrial scale. We have continued to adapt and grow through providing innovate ideas, services and products to our customers. 350 years later we have a presence in 67 countries and employ 170,000 people worldwide. The UK & Ireland is home to over 30 of the most well-known and respected businesses within the construction sector including: Saint-Gobain Insulation UK, British Gypsum, Jewson, Weber, Graham and Glassolutions.
You are applying to work with Saint-Gobain Insulation UK, one of more than 30 fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that operate within UK and Ireland. Regardless of which business you join, you will be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
Our Ambition as a business?
At Saint-Gobain, our goal is to ‘Create great living places and improve people’s daily life’. We design, manufacture and distribute materials and solutions, which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
Do you want to be part of this vision? Click apply, we would love to hear from you.
SAINT-GOBAIN ENCOURAGE AND WELCOME DIVERSE APPLICATIONS AND ARE COMMITED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: http://www.saint-gobain.co.uk/applicantdataprivacy/