Reference : 571178
Customer Service Executive
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 08/05/2019
- Permanent / Regular (US)
- Posting date : 08/05/2019
Who are we ?
Customer Service Executive - Saint-Gobain Weber – Flitwick, Bedfordshire
Weber are part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running! (2016-2019) and Weber are Winners of the Best Healthcare and Wellbeing Benefits (Small Employer category) Employee Benefit Awards(2019.)
Weber is the UK’s leading manufacturer of innovative and high-performance construction mortars such as renders, tile fixing products, floor screeds and technical mortars.
At Weber, we believe what matters most is ‘We Care’ which is to care about People and their environment, wellbeing and everything else that matters. We are proud of our family feel culture where we are all responsible for success and driving continuous improvement.
At our head office in Flitwick, Bedfordshire, you’ll join a friendly and supportive company which will provide you with everything you need to progress in your chosen career. You’ll be joining an ambitious team that is revolutionising the way people in the construction industry think about and deliver customer service.
Creating world-class customer experience is at the heart of everything we do at Weber, and your role is to champion the customer’s voice within our organisation.
At Saint-Gobain, we hire people who have five key qualities, known as our ‘Attitudes’:
- Passion for cultivating customer intimacy and building relationships
- Agility when dealing with problems and issues
- Open and engaging in nature and can steer focus towards customer expectations
- Entrepreneurial when working on projects and new initiatives
- Innovative and able to generate ideas for building on what we’ve developed so far
As Customer Service Executive you will be helping the team provide the highest levels of service. You’ll be enhancing the customer journey and ensure orders are processed correctly, dispatched and received at the correct destination, all within the appropriate timescales. Working within service delivery targets and KPIs, you’ll be providing first class customer account service and managing relationships with customers.
What you’ll be doing in this role:
- Delivering and promoting a best in class service in line with customer standard and expectations
- Managing key relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Promoting a first call resolution by being able to answer product and service enquiries
- Managing customer issues to achieve a speedy resolution – finding creative solutions where needed
- Supporting the Customer Service function through the delivery of KPIs and targets
- Have a focus on initiatives and ideas on how to enhance and develop service levels for customers
- ‘If It’s Not Safe, It’s not Weber’ therefore endorsing a safe working environment for you, your team and the wider business.
- Building a bespoke, cutting edge platform to raise the bar in delivering customer excellence.
In addition to the Saint-Gobain Attitudes mentioned above, suitability for the role is key. In order to be successful in this role, you should have:
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced customer experience environment
- Proficiency using an ERP system, preferably SAP
- Proven IT skills using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Effective decision making skills and the ability to act quickly, whilst retaining a strong attention to detail.
Who are Saint-Gobain?
Saint-Gobain was founded in 1665 to deliver a world first - the production of glass on an industrial scale we have continued to adapt and grow through providing innovate ideas, services and products to our customers. 350 years later we have a presence in 67 countries and employs 170,000 people worldwide. The UK & Ireland is home to over 30 of our well-known and respected businesses within the construction sector including: British Gypsum, Jewson, Weber, Graham and Glassolutions.
You are applying to work with Weber, this is one of 32 fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that operate within UK and Ireland. Regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
Our ambition as a business:
At Saint-Gobain, our goal is to 'Create great living places and improve people’s daily life’. We design, manufacture and distribute materials and solutions, which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Retirement Savings Plan with additional Life Cover
- Employee Recognition Scheme – Recognise & Reward
- Learning & development opportunities via our online portal from day one.
- Wellbeing programme including on site Gym at Flitwick, or financial support for Gym membership for colleagues based at Telford or Northern Ireland.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), rising to 34 days at five years service.
- Staff discounts on all UK Saint-Gobain brands such as Jewson, British Gypsum, Gibbs & Dandy, Graham, Adfors, Artex, Bassetts, Benchmark, Blackpool Power Tools, Build Aviator, Caldors & Grandidge, Celotex, Chadwicks, CTD, Ecophon, Formula, Frazer, George Boyd, Glassolutions, Ideal Bathrooms, International Decorative Surfaces, International Timber, Isover, JP Corry, LECA, Minster, Norton, PAM, Pasquill, Pritex, Rencol, Roofspace, Scotframe, Vetrotech, and of course WEBER !
- Share Scheme
- Subsidized dining facilities at Flitwick.
- Discounts on high street, health and wellbeing products, leisure activities and various other benefits e.g. car leasing scheme.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
SAINT-GOBAIN ENCOURAGE AND WELCOME DIVERSE APPLICATIONS AND ARE COMMITED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: http://www.saint-gobain.co.uk/applicantdataprivacy/